• Administrators

https://i.ibb.co/7S4jyvh/FMG512.png

FMG Announcement

Football Manager 2022 has seen an increase in size of the 'Normal' size logos from 180x180 pixels to 512x512 pixels, which brings with it considerable challenges to quality when viewing in-game.

I've made the decision that I will remake all megapacks over the coming weeks to increase the 'Normal' logos to 512x512 pixels. This will take up a lot of my time over the coming weeks and will mean members having do download new packs to support FM22. 

I will start this process with the new Vapour Logos which are to be released this weekend and then onto Steel Logos in time for the usual monthly update. However, this time around it will mean a completely new and slightly reduced in size Steel Logos Megapack.

The remaining stlyes including FMG, FMG Standard, TPU and Stone logos will all be remade over the coming weeks.

Existing Packs

Users of FM22, I would suggest moving your config files from the 'Normal' folders of each category to the Normal '@2' folder. This will increase the in-game quality.

Steel Logos

However, I do not recommend this for Steel Logos as there are not enough 360x360 pixel logos. Although, you can move the '@2' logos into your 'Normal' folder and replace the 180x180 pixel logos.

Researchers

When researching please try your best to find logos which are at least 512x512 pixels as this will lead to the best quality. If this is not possible then in the largest/best quality you can find and I will try to improve them.

Thank you

My pleasure mate, and thank you for the superb work you do.

I like to play with dark skins so there are some other competition logos I can't see properly.

I don't know if you have the time to make them but if there is any chance, I will leave them here.

I tried to find the best possible transparent-background pictures but it was impossible with some of them.

Editorial_Portrait.jpg.e7d030c0032920695d3eee22cff3f947.jpguefa-super-cup.thumb.jpg.9626bd50720355a2c6697ea0f35880cd.jpg

71523_imgbank_.png.e91a66f1bad54c8376dadd9866913db2.png

fifa_for-the-game-for-the-world_002.thumb.jpg.f13ef02b82f3ddfda3899c786aa4d15c.jpg

laliga-santander-v-negativo-1200x1200.thumb.png.0d3db137c5d894405d926e39cddcc1d7.pnglaliga-santander-v-mixto-negativo-1200x1200.thumb.png.51795fd4733f6b27c0c31cc19ead2b4a.png

*The second one in case you want to mix the "Santander" in red with the first picture

laliga-smartbank-v-negativo-1200x1200.thumb.png.d57ad25ef0058bacd1b743e336bb65af.pnglaliga-smartbank-v-mixto-negativo-1200x1200.thumb.png.79c43244439e3ca1d99bb5f71386a7f6.png

*Same as before

ywoi5k1534590331.png.120f233986b128a5248ef5b44945ed69.png

990031781_UEFANationsLeague.png.7c489be44c447f7dca20c3e00b8d6d5c.png

And by the way, these two logos belong to Spanish lower leagues and are not included in the pack (it would be nice if you could keep the white background in the inside of both logos):

Segunda RFEF (Spanish fourth division)

1819614630_Segunda_Divisin_RFEF_svg.thumb.png.199148e4c794a94f65de698eba1131df.png

Tercera RFEF (Spanish fifth division)

631224287_Tercera_Divisin_RFEF_Escudo_svg.thumb.png.ad1a3975e7724d3c097d67175a19a749.png

These are the ones I realized I can't see properly so far. Please let me know if you think it is a good idea to keep sharing them if I find more issues.

Thank you again man, I truly appreciate it.

• Like 1

• Administrators
Posted by: @foreveravicii

My pleasure mate, and thank you for the superb work you do.

I like to play with dark skins so there are some other competition logos I can't see properly.

I don't know if you have the time to make them but if there is any chance, I will leave them here.

I tried to find the best possible transparent-background pictures but it was impossible with some of them.

*The second one in case you want to mix the "Santander" in red with the first picture

*Same as before

And by the way, these two logos belong to Spanish lower leagues and are not included in the pack (it would be nice if you could keep the white background in the inside of both logos):

Segunda RFEF (Spanish fourth division)

Tercera RFEF (Spanish fifth division)

These are the ones I realized I can't see properly so far. Please let me know if you think it is a good idea to keep sharing them if I find more issues.

Thank you again man, I truly appreciate it.

This is brilliant thanks mate. Definitely keep sharing these, even if they are alternative logos as it really helps the packs become better!

I'd like to be adding more options to the alternative folders as I think people enjoy having that choice. It's obviously important also with some users using lighter skins and some darker.

What would be best is to post any further logos in the Logo Update Thread and include the ID numbers as it helps me having to check different threads when doing updates.

Great to have another member to the team!

Of course man, if I find new ones I will post them in that thread and also I'll include the ID's from now on.

Whenever you have these last ones ready, could you please share them here (or in the Logo Update Thread) so I can add them? Just the normal and small size version, don't need the x2.

Thanks again chief!

• Like 1

• Administrators
Posted by: @foreveravicii

Of course man, if I find new ones I will post them in that thread and also I'll include the ID's from now on.

Whenever you have these last ones ready, could you please share them here (or in the Logo Update Thread) so I can add them? Just the normal and small size version, don't need the x2.

Thanks again chief!

Quite a few in this so click the link to download.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/7efqj2z1p31sa4l/FMG_Logos_Request.zip/file

I'm working on the new FMG Megapack now which should be out this week.

• Administrators
Posted by: @Jeff72

are you releasing the whole FMG mega pack once you have done updates or are you just going to release an update 1 to it 

I'm nearly finished a complete new megapack Jeff. I've just to add this months updates to it and its ready to go.

I'll have to remake all the packs unfortunately as all logos will have to be 512px going forward.

• Administrators
Posted by: @Jeff72

hi Derek is just the standard FMG logo pack you updated

Hi Jeff

So far I’ve updated Steel and Vapour Logos. I should have FMG Logos ready tomorrow and then the Standard Logos within a week. Then I’ll complete the others over the next few weeks.

• Administrators

FMG-Logos-Preview.jpg

Over 73,000 Individual Logos

FMG Logos Megapack is a high quality logo pack created for Football Manager by Derek.. Now including over 73,000 individual club, competition, international, confederation, media logos and all flags.

FMG Logos are available in 512 px high resolution with are perfect in game zoom and Football Manager 2022. This pack also includes updated flags, media logos and a host of new alternative logos.

Created by Derek

Researchers : @AndreaSSL1900, @Markitos, @ateesz, @minky79, @Samuelito_AnsuFati10

Clubs: 66,693

Competitions: 6,561

Nations: 266

Confederations: 8

Default: 30

Flags: 266

Total: 73,895

These totals include logo alternatives available in the pack.

-=MEGAPACK PART 1=-

-=MEGAPACK PART 2=-

https://i.ibb.co/X8jQ6fF/Screenshot-FMG1.jpg

https://i.ibb.co/LNt78kq/Screenshot-FMG2.jpg

https://i.ibb.co/HFFXqF9/Screenshot-FMG3.jpg

https://i.ibb.co/C51ckjy/Screenshot-FMG4.jpg

Thanks to all the researches for their hard work!

Installation

Download both parts of the FMG Logos Megapack. Then highlight both parts, extract and place in your graphics folder.

In FM go to preferences, reload your skin and voila!

A full graphics installation guide can be found HERE

This pack has been checked since upload and works correctly.