Welcome!

Derek

• Administrators

New to the site? Why not introduce yourself at the Reception Desk ? 

I'm FMG admin/site owner Derek and creator of various FM graphics packs such Steel Logos, FMG Logos, Stone Logos, TPU Logos and Football Shirt Backgrounds.

Welcome to FMG and please get in touch if I can help in anyway.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Administrators

Yeah very true mate ? 

Yeah FMGLive was great back in the day with some really great staff and members like Frankie7, Jarvo and Matty. I was staff there when the guys unfortunately decided to call it quits for the site.

Which sites do you currently use mate?

• Moderators
Posted by: @Derek

Yeah very true mate ? 

Yeah FMGLive was great back in the day with some really great staff and members like Frankie7, Jarvo and Matty. I was staff there when the guys unfortunately decided to call it quits for the site.

Which sites do you currently use mate?

Blimey! Still remember Frankie7 and Jarvo! Wasn't Frankie, a sky engineer or something ? 

Spend most of my time on SI Forum.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Hi Derek (As well as some other familiar names)! Been a looooooong time!

For the ones that do not know me, playing the game since CM01/02, and been a member of the FMGLive community a century ago. I was mainly a designer of different logo styles, but also made some skins in the past.

• Like 1

• Moderators

Welcome mate! I'm really happy to see you here. Feeling nostalgic now about FMGLive as we had some really great times there.  ? 

I hope you've been keeping well mate. 

I was looking for some FM22 graphics, actually, then stumbled across this site... I was like: DEREK! THAT HAS BEEN AGES!! Lol...

Yeah, I am okay, still playing the game, 20 years now (With the exception of FM21). Boy, that makes me feel old!

Not designing anymore or part of any community since FMGLive, though I think I still have my catalog of designs somewhere :)

• Administrators

It sure has been a long time mate and you're not alone in feeling old thinking back ? 

I kind of drifted away for a couple of years too after FM View closed and then came back to Susie until setting up FMG.

If you ever want to bring any of your styles back mate we would be happy to help and do the work. We've an extensive collection of around 75,000 source logos here (even Vitesse ?) and even recently took over FMV Logos.

Are you still bowling mate? I do remember you were a keen bowler.

• Moderators

It sure has been a long time mate and you're not alone in feeling old thinking back ? 

I kind of drifted away for a couple of years too after FM View closed and then came back to Susie until setting up FMG.

If you ever want to bring any of your styles back mate we would be happy to help and do the work. We've an extensive collection of around 75,000 source logos here (even Vitesse ?) and even recently took over FMV Logos.

Are you still bowling mate? I do remember you were a keen bowler.

I posted all of my styles on Susie a few years ago, but I think I lost the Photoshop files of them, maybe I can recover them though... Some may be outdated or poorly designed, hahaha

I wanted to take a year off of bowling, a break. Then corona happened and now I haven't bowled for 2 and a 1/2 years

• Tempelman pinned this topic
  • 1 month later...
  • Moderators

hello everyone,

i got into football manager with the fm 2007 release (my susie account is still alive, heh). back then, finding and researching lower league club logos was a genuine pain in the butt, but that was how i fed my ocd completism. 😆

fm view, great graphics-focused site. been a minute. i’ve got a list with fm sites, i’m sure half of them are no longer around.

over the years, i spent more and more time on drawing vector versions of club logos and nowadays don’t play the game anymore, but i hope i can contribute to the logo packs, be it by submitting or correcting club crests.

cheers,
tomis

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1