Binge worthy tv

parsdaft1983

I saw it was out on netflix today but haven't watched it yet! Too committed to Stranger Things right now hahah Adam Sandler movies are hit or miss for me, but i like when he does some serious stuff in the middle of a comedy so i might like that! 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Moderators
On 7/21/2022 at 9:37 PM, Derek said:

I actually struggled with Stranger Things up until recently and quite like it now.

I've watched a bit of Resident Evil now but it's just ok.

What The Sea Beast like @Tempelman?

Quite funny actually! Though the story as a whole is pretty familiar...

I was watching a documentary on Disney+. This is one of the weirdest stories I have ever seen. It is about Steven Stayner, he was kidnapped at the age of 7 by a pedophile, only to escape 7 years later and rescuing a 5 year old boy along the way, and becoming a media sensation. A made-for-TV movie (I know my first name is Steven) was made about his story at the time. However, and this is how and why it gets weird. His brother Cary started murdering 4 people, and is now a convicted serial killer. Now, how the hell can you make something up like that??

• Confused 1

• Moderators

I don't mind Adam Sandlers films but feels most of it is pretty much same storylines with same actors etc.

I just finished watching DB Cooper, where are you? documentary. Absolutely enjoyed it! 😎 Would definitely recommend it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Moderators
40 minutes ago, Johno said:

I don't mind Adam Sandlers films but feels most of it is pretty much same storylines with same actors etc.

I just finished watching DB Cooper, where are you? documentary. Absolutely enjoyed it! 😎 Would definitely recommend it.

on my watchlist...

• Like 1

• Moderators

There is one probably weird show I just have to mention: Thunderbirds, I still truly love this show and how things were done in the 60s. The show had a major revival 30 years later, and it was strangely enough a show I grew up with. 

What show can say that it was even more popular in the modern era than it was back then?

I have some model kits I am keeping in my closet of some Thunderbirds, these are Japanese and pretty valuable. And a few years ago I saw an entire collection of puppets, and models online for a fraction of the price. I did not have the money back then else I would have bought it since it was worth 10 times more

• Like 1

• Administrators

I just watched it the other day mate and thought how did I not hear about this before? Some crazy stuff happened and was just a bad idea from the start it seems.

I did notice The Miz or whatever you call him from WWE in the opening scenes, so I kind of blame that idiot 😁

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators
4 hours ago, Johno said:

Have anyone watched Untold series on Netflix? Watched Untold: Operation Flagrant Foul, recently and really enjoyed it! Anyone who likes Basketball would enjoy it.

There quite few of Untold episodes on there.

I watched Manti Te'o and some hockey Untold recently mate and they were mental! 🤣

I watched the AND1 episodes and will watch the one about the basketball ref, sorry can't remember the names.

Definitely going to watch a few more too though.

Just finished The Boys and on to Ted Lasso now!