The hobby topic

Tempelman

• Moderators

What else do you do besides playing FM? In real life I enjoy watching Netflix, as I really enjoy watching series as well as films. I have played bowling at a fairly high level in the past but then covid19 happened and everything went to a stop, we haven't had a full season for two years and the alley's are opened and closed all the time, there is no way of predicting what our government does - or will do - at the moment.

What are your hobbies? 

• Moderators

Follow football and go to the stadium and away to follow my beloved Lazio, do gym, follow the TV series I love to death Peaky Blinders. I also love watching Japanese cartoons called anime and I'm following three at the same time: One Piece that still airs for 20 years, the second season of Demon Slayer and Boruto

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Moderators
Posted by: @AndreaSSL1900

Follow football and go to the stadium and away to follow my beloved Lazio, do gym, follow the TV series I love to death Peaky Blinders. I also love watching Japanese cartoons called anime and I'm following three at the same time: One Piece that still airs for 20 years, the second season of Demon Slayer and Boruto

Although I am not really into anime, I love Dragon Ball!

I'm watching so many shows that I sometimes forget if I have seen it before or not ? 

• Like 2

• Moderators
Posted by: @parsdaft1983

When I'm not sailing the North Sea for work, I spend time with my family. I have 2 children, and 2 step children, 2 cats and a dog. I do enjoy a beverage or 6 when I get on leave lol. My partner has a cake business and I help her with that too.

What is your job? Sounds interesting.

Posted by: @Johno
Posted by: @parsdaft1983

When I'm not sailing the North Sea for work, I spend time with my family. I have 2 children, and 2 step children, 2 cats and a dog. I do enjoy a beverage or 6 when I get on leave lol. My partner has a cake business and I help her with that too.

What is your job? Sounds interesting.

It's no that interesting lol. I woke on the ferry that goes to Shetland from Aberdeen. I do only work 22 weeks a year tho

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Outside of FM I really like to watch sports like Football, MMA and with two small kids I'm kept quite busy too!

I like to watch action and sci fi movies too as well as going to the gym and listening to music.

I'm sure theres more I'm not thinking of but certainly the one thing I like to do the most is graphic design which you might have guessed ? 

• 1 month later...
  • Moderators

Went to play bowling again for the first time in 18 months or so... It went bad as hell 🤣

And now I have muscle ache all over my body, yesterday I went out of bed and nearly collapsed on the floor because of my left leg aching so much lol

• Like 1

• Moderators

Yes, that is the plan, I do need to train more to get more form, my timing has been completely off, but I see some potential, I also need my confidence in the game back, but hopefully when I train more on those aspects, it will happen...

Next week are my town's championships (Won that 3 times in a row in the past), I was asked to compete since training by some people but declined. Only to be convinced by my parents that I should enter anyway. I will regard this tournament as training though...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Nice topic. 

When I didn´t play FM, I like to cook, watching movies and some different shows, from Sitcoms like Modern Family to drama series like Sons of Anarchy  (by the way I discovered for me that south korean shows are great!), but I also watching dozen of Animes (I think I reach the 100 Anime and more-challenge within all the years 😄 ). I love to listen to music (Metal, Rock and other guitar based music) and play many, many times on my Computer, especially Role Play Games, every year the newest FM and MMORPGs like FFXIV. Okay, sometimes I doing things outside the house (apart from daily working) 😄 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Soooo outside of FM, i love watching sports like NFL and MMA.

I also like to watch tv shows and anime even tho i'm terrible at it cause i'm extremely lazy so i just end up on youtube lmao. I also love music but my tastes are too cringey to tell 🤣

• Like 1