Staff Team

Derek

• Administrators

I'm delighted to announce that we've appointed three new members of staff here at FMG.

Firstly I'd like to announce @Tempelman, my oldest friend on the FM scene will be joining the staff team. Tempelman and I share a passion for creating FM graphics and in particular logo styles. We've worked together previously on FMGLive and I'm really looking forward to collaborating with him on future projects.

Secondly, @AndreaSSL1900 will join the staff team to help moderate the site and continue his great work in researching for our logo packs. Andrea was our first ever member and has been a huge help and support to me since we opened the 'doors' here. He has also helped research for packs throughout the FM community over the past few years on sites such as Susie.

Last but certainly not least @parsdaft1983 will join the staff team to help moderate the site but also provide and help to grow the FM/Off Topic content on the site. Parsdaft1983 has been a huge supporter of my work across different forums in the FM community and will be a great addition to the staff team.

Welcome and congrats guys. ? 

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Hi Guys

I’m delighted to announce that Sh@rk has joined the staff team here at FMG. Sh@rk has been creating some really great content across the community including skins and kits for sometime and is an excellent addition to the team.

We are delighted to have him.

Welcome aboard mate.

• Like 1

• Moderators

Thanks for the welcome. As Derek says I'm the creator of SSD skins series for 3 years I think. Before that, I was part of the team which created EVO kits and I helped Saintetixx with the very beginning of FC12 kits. I've released several logo packs through the years too.

Looking forward to begin my work here with you guys.

• Like 1

• Moderators
Posted by: @Shrk

Thanks for the welcome. As Derek says I'm the creator of SSD skins series for 3 years I think. Before that, I was part of the team which created EVO kits and I helped Saintetixx with the very beginning of FC12 kits. I've released several logo packs through the years too.

Looking forward to begin my work here with you guys.

Well done mate! Love your SSD gold skin ? 

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • Administrators

Hi Everyone

I'm delighted to announce that @Johno will join the staff team here at FMG. Johno has been a great member here at FMG since we've opened and will help the site by providing FM related content and moderating the site.

Welcome aboard @Johno

• Like 3

• Administrators

Happy Saturday! 😀

So another day and another staff appointment. I'm delighted to announce @a31632 as the latest member of the FMG team.

a31632 is the creator of the insanely popular Champions League skin and has done a fantastic job creating ESS v5 logos.

Great to have another graphics person on the team.

Welcome to the FMG team @a31632 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
  • Moderators
7 hours ago, Derek said:

Hi Everyone 

I’m delighted to welcome @minky79 to the staff team here at FMG. He will will help the site create custom databases which we will also pair with custom graphics.

Welcome to the team Minky79

thank you, sorry for the late reply, just got back from work

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Administrators

I'm very excited to announce two further additions to the staff team here at FMG.

The first is @cameosis who has been a great support here at FMG and particularly in helping us improve the quality of our logo packs as part of our incredible Research team. His skills in redrawing logos and having a knack of finding svg files the rest of us miss are amazing 😀

Cameosis has unofficially been our Head of Quality control in that department but now it's time to make that more official! 😀🤝👊

Secondly, I'm delighted to announce we have joined forces with a real community legend @schweigi. Schweigi has been creating his very popular Standard Logos Pack for 9-10 years now (if not more) but I'm delighted to say we will all work together now to help bring the FM community some of the biggest and best logo packs out there.

Welcome aboard guys, I'm delighted to have you here and part of the team! 😀

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 8 months later...
  • Administrators

I'm delighted to announce that one of our original members @Markitos has joined the staff team here at FM Graphics.

Markitos has been a valuable member of our Research team for some time now, focusing on ID changes and logo updates.

Fun Fact, Markitos is the creator of Football Manager Colombia and also works for Sports Interactive as a researcher.

Welcome to the team mate 😀👏

• Like 3