ING Logos

• Moderators
ING-Logos-Megapack-Preview.png

Over 75,000 Individual Logos

ING Logos Megapack is a high quality logo style created for Football Manager by Tempelman.

Including over 75,000 individual club, competition, international, confederation, media logos and all flags.
ING Logos are available in 512 px high resolution with are perfect in game zoom and Football Manager 2022. This pack also includes updated flags, media logos and a host of new alternative logos including Retro and Fantasy packs.

Clubs: 68,256
Competitions: 6,628
Nations: 524
Confederations: 8
Default: 30
Flags: 266

Total: 75,712

-=MEGA=-

These totals include alternative, retro and fantasy logos available in the pack.
Installation
Download the ING Logos Megapack. Then extract and place in your graphics folder.
In FM go to preferences, reload your skin and voila!
A full graphics installation guide can be found HERE
This pack has been checked since upload and works correctly.
  • Like 2

• Administrators

I really like this style mate, particularly the lighting and looks like a slight bevel to it.

The lines are a tricky one as I noticed that in another pack I was working on. I think you've really got something nice here with this one mate.

Great work as always.

• Like 1

• Moderators
Posted by: @Derek

I really like this style mate, particularly the lighting and looks like a slight bevel to it.

The lines are a tricky one as I noticed that in another pack I was working on. I think you've really got something nice here with this one mate.

Great work as always.

True, but without these lines, they would also look slightly different (Slightly less bright) in the game... So I chose to keep it...

• Moderators
Posted by: @Tempelman

I have been tinkering around in Photoshop since I lost all files if my older styles and came up with this style. Bear in mind that this is my first design in (I think) over a decade or so. I decided I want some subtle changes, and it is a little bit of a combination of my older styles.

1046.png.b859df01629c3d3bee45223a07cd52cd.pngvolendam.png.a84a947011d6e2a55fbf9d70dd7609fc.pngvilla.png.30ef4ce64742c74ef37ad86b59b0361b.pngparissg.png.69cd1fa95e4e5c673f641fba20b7db9d.pngliverpool.png.a631f9636846ec5d2897227273ee02f1.pnglazio.png.060b967c7e6a8dc4874d986c15e883db.pngajax.png.1188ab7c7e0d1a3c80b725aaa2b405b9.png

I also like the look in the game itself, although the lines you see in the large logos are purely cosmetic, they dissappear ingame...

ingamevitesse.thumb.png.501655155b369c1708aa5fae9c43f24c.pngingamevolendam.thumb.png.ffbb08aa614ce6e7ddbf212737a67b40.png

I really appreciate this new style mate. Really clear and simple like i prefer

• Like 1

• Moderators

Will do mate, thanks! :)

Send me a PM with all the italian logos you have and i send you back a file with all the updates and missing logos. I hope you don't have an heart attack After you'll open the file, cause i helped many logomakers across years and the amount of logos Is around 1000 and more normally when you update a pack from scratch.

Competitions too

• Like 2

• Moderators

Lol... That is indeed a lot!

I have downloaded the standard logos pack from over here, and I think/hope everything is up-to-date in there.

I have created a batch file for this style already, but I haven't started batching the thousands of logos just yet, maybe I'll start the next couple of days :)

• Moderators

Lol... That is indeed a lot!

I have downloaded the standard logos pack from over here, and I think/hope everything is up-to-date in there.

I have created a batch file for this style already, but I haven't started batching the thousands of logos just yet, maybe I'll start the next couple of days :)

So the most part would be updated cause i helped Derek with them giving him the updates and missing logos ?

• Like 2