Knattspyrnufélag Lyndis Akraness

NassFas

I have decided to make a team by random. The idea was that I would use some generators to give me a team from Iceland because that is where I wanted my next save to be. The random name generator gave me the name Lyndis, and for the city I have Akraness. The random name generator was meant for people, not football teams, but I didn't want to end up with something like "The Vikings". 

The logo is oval-shaped and has a blue background, representing the team's connection to the ocean. In the center of the logo, there is a white crest with a stylized wave design. The wave design has different shades of blue, from darker to lighter, to represent the various moods and power of the ocean.

Above the crest, the team name "Knattspyrnufélag Lyndis Akraness" is written in bold block letters, which are reminiscent of the bold, simple designs of logos from the 90s and early 2000s. The font has a slightly curved edge to it, giving it a bit of a playful and approachable feel.

Blue home kit with a wave pattern on the shirt in different shades of blue, representing the ocean theme. The pattern is more subtle than the logo, but still noticeable from a distance. The shirt has a simple collar in navy blue, and the sleeves have a navy blue trim.

White away kit with a simple wave design on the shirt in light blue tones. The wave pattern is more prominent than the home kit, and it covers most of the shirt. The shirt has a V-neck collar with a light blue trim, and the sleeves have a light blue stripe.

Pink third kit with a wave pattern on the shirt in different shades of pink, representing the team's fun and playful personality. The wave design is similar to the home kit, but with different colours. The shirt has a simple collar in white, and the sleeves have a white trim.

Manufacturer is Le Coq Sportif, main sponsor is AirVPN, logo is attached, some other shirt sposnors are also included in the places of the shirt similar to this

DB5EWACXcAA0nUX.jpg

They are as listed:

Kallabakarí - Bakery in Arkaness, just write the name in some font like Helvetica, above the Le Coq Sportif brand

The logo of this Cafe, above the club logo AF1QipNKsqOA8Vm6eB3RNSBTsk-0mN-1rutFMiLa

The logo of this electronic store (Omnis) below the AirVPN sponsor, not in red : AF1QipP8MRtjUWEl5RdVXtK3x4N0GBRgrxsYmEkl

It would also be nice to have FMG Shirt Backgrounds for the kits too if you still can do that. Sorry if I have been a bit demanding.

Edited by NassFas
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Derek said:

I've never made 3D Kits mate and don't have a template.

No worries, if it's not too much trouble, could you kindly provide me with the pattern so I can give it a try? If you're unable to, that's perfectly fine too.

Hi there! I wanted to let you know about some progress I've made on the club's stadium. It's been named Lyndisfjallsvöllur, and it's an AI generated stadium based on a real one in Wales. 

image.thumb.jpg.840dbc6a9745237dd763dc03ec5ef037.jpg

Unfortunately, I've hit a bit of a roadblock. I can't seem to get the editor working properly – it keeps throwing up an error that I haven't been able to fix yet.

• Like 1

@Derek I've been struggling to resolve this problem and unfortunately, all my attempts have been unsuccessful so far. I hope I'm not asking for too much, but if you happen to have experience with FM23 editor files, it would be great if you could lend a hand. I do have an Iceland file that goes down to the 5th tier. Of course, if you're not able to assist me, I'll keep trying to find a solution on my own.

• Administrators
40 minutes ago, NassFas said:

@DerekHere it is

Islandia (5 divisiones).fmf 20.14 kB · 0 downloads

If you have need more information about the club, please ask. I want the team in the fifth tier if possible.

Ok so you need to have the team created then?

If so send as much info as possible.

• Rep
  • Owner
  • Finances
  • Stadium
  • Training Ground

@Derek Here is some information

Reputation - Local, half star

Owner - A man named Stefan Haraldsson, born October 27, 1966

Finances - Okay, 3 stars

Stadium - Lyndisfjallsvöllur, blue seats, based on picture, maybe 1,000 capacity

Training Ground - Lyndis Akraness æfingavöllur, pretty empty, 100 capacity, below average

Just a quick thought - would it make sense to have an abbreviation for UEFA Scoreboard, like "LYN," and maybe shorter names for some of the views? Also, would you mind sending me some screenshots of the editor? That would help me to understand it better.

Edited by NassFas

• Administrators
6 minutes ago, NassFas said:

@Derek Here is some information

Reputation - Local, half star

Owner - A man named Stefan Haraldsson, born October 27, 1966

Finances - Okay, 3 stars

Stadium - Lyndisfjallsvöllur, blue seats, based on picture, maybe 1,000 capacity

Training Ground - Lyndis Akraness æfingavöllur, pretty empty, 100 capacity

Also, wouldn't you need an abbreviation for UEFA Scoreboard (like LYN), and shorter names for some views?

Which team should be replaced?