Nation Style Logo

• Creator

This is a style I created a while back but due to other endeavors, had fallen by the wayside. I would like to resurrect it, and would like for it to be used or worked upon by people who are open in their mindset, in regards thinking out of the box to what is the norm.

The norm is to use club logos, and put them on various style backgrounds, or put various style filters on them. 

This style is out of the box and uses elements of the logos, clubs background, or things the town/area is famous for. It still allows for the logo to be recognisable, just not in the normal manner.  Abit similar to FootBE but in a different shape. [It was actuallyFootBE that gave me the idea]

lJLTnbLhJak7hue1A6i0seID2jLvxgRK8yGkrYhx.pngtP875Ne5OiYDxeItoeLs4OwFImE1MvdHCh0hRLzG.png

9avXj0nYtEvTrclDjXeqgI9FvVCDQS1pTbSL6kOh.pngYybk5tpanBvBlh42gf5ywx7prA131c3K4IpnqAIJ.png

Bt2a2qs2vQcosca1lKLtWdTEhv1WtVtp701BSC7w.pngfFL8FQ9sMEVdcI7I8qd2AiDqDrrrlw66pYJ1HKCX.png

2HzWeYlll6Z1vfXxSC4gxEprjIhKhRpbEvy9avlE.pngtLBCnn30mkNHN2vQFtfLkuFKv2kjuXhMQKi7QbBe.png

Ingame

eqNc0IsBYqJCaw48J5vkD0bZ5g0UlIAde69SwCfV.pngWaV48sKmRqlTMnADfgWiD9iYrSI9I2nlYyU7pOpO.png

The competition logos are created using the trohies of the specific competition. WHY? Because it eliminates the need to constantly update the logo, when the new world cup comes round for example.

plniiYZH8B0x2a8Qv8MxtAeraHXxXsFZhM4fU08Q.png

You could even create kits, rather similar to the FMG kits you have [an idea I had years ago, but was shot down at the time for such a radical thought]

LtUkDgYoyCrFeMK71QTZojNJnm4WT74tF3JqEBV9.png

I have a fair few logos done, all FA logos are done, flags, and most of the major leagues around europe, and south america, if people are interested I will post them up for people to download

• Like 3

• Administrators

I like these a lot mate. Some really nice work on these 👏👏

I’d be delighted to see you post these here if you create more. Let me know if you need a section in the download area to upload them.

• Creator
On 04/03/2023 at 20:06, Derek said:

I like these a lot mate. Some really nice work on these 👏👏

I’d be delighted to see you post these here if you create more. Let me know if you need a section in the download area to upload them.

Thanks Derek, a tad disconcerting that you are the only reply, BUT I will begin the process of posting up the ones I have done and then as I create more I will update the packs.

• Like 1

• Administrators
Just now, mande70 said:

Thanks Derek, a tad disconcerting that you are the only reply, BUT I will begin the process of posting up the ones I have done and then as I create more I will update the packs.

Don't let that faze you mate. We've logo packs with thousands of downloads and the topics get only a few posts.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Creator

OK, will post up images then post up a link for the complete pack. Obviously, nations like England and Scotland etc willhave more logos than the likes of Malta. Images are 180x180, and I will include the config. Will just be a case of dropping it into your graphics folder. As Ido more I will post up more links. Expect a fair amount to begin with, and then it will slow down as I need to create more.

Will post up flags, competitions, and continents in due course.

• Like 1

• Creator

By my count thats seven levels of club football in England. Approx 164 club logos, I have done more, but I wont post them, ill upload the file and post download link, lets see what feedback or downloads we get for them before we proceed.

ENG NAT SOUTH.png

ENG NAT NORTH.png

• Like 1

• Creator

https://www.mediafire.com/file/8yez9hpfhlgnax6/mixed.zip/file

The FA logos in a lot of cases are creations, as a lot of the FA logos in reality are fairly mediocre. Competition logos are all in black/white and are trophy silhouettes, not actual logos [a lot of competitions do not have an official logo, so this was one way of being different and allowing for some uniqueness. Flags and continents are self explanatory.

pass is the same as the other file, if you have already PM'd me you wont need to do so again

mix.png

• Like 1

• Creator

im one of these people who likes uniformity in my game, never been one for the bog standard, and while creating the logos in this design, i wondered what they would look like on the same template.

A few years back I had a thought to break away from the kit graphic styles that are normally used, and create a shape with just a style, some colour and logos. It allowed for a quicker update, and it meant more uniqueness could be allowed in regards the creators initiative for creating styles. You dont have to necessarily adhere to the actual designs, why cant we as designers create our own styles for manufacturers/clubs, or even colours? The main factor is the ability to quickly update them.

So much effort goes into creating collars/designs, and making them as close to the reality as possible, but why do we need collars, and why do we need to stick to the actual.

This design on the logo template allows for adidas stripes, it allows for shoulder colours, logos etc, and it allows for the colours of arms, and arm ends. it uniquely uses the logos I have created rather than the actual logo. My game I play for test purposes is fm2016, so the kits I have created as tests are from that period, you should see in the designs how the arms, arm ends etc are displayed.

kitnation.png

• Like 2