Custom Logo Request

GregB75

Hi I am looking for a custom logo for my team Union Deportivo Salou. I had a logo created for a third team based in Barcelona and I would like elements of the badge of the real U.D. Salou incorporated into it. Also instead of the letters FCDB I would like the text Deportivo Salou in black.

I would like the Ship with the blue background to replace the red and white cross in the top left part and the ball with the yellow and green background to replace the red and yellow stripes in the top right part. Hope this makes sense.

Your help would be much appreciated. I have attached the FCDB logo and the U.D. Salou logo.

ud salou.png

FCDB.png

Edited by GregB75
Needed to edit request
  • Like 1

• Administrators
4 hours ago, GregB75 said:

Hi I am looking for a custom logo for my team Union Deportivo Salou. I had a logo created for a third team based in Barcelona and I would like elements of the badge of the real U.D. Salou incorporated into it. Also instead of the letters FCDB I would like the text Deportivo Salou in black.

I would like the Ship with the blue background to replace the red and white cross in the top left part and the ball with the yellow and green background to replace the red and yellow stripes in the top right part. Hope this makes sense.

Your help would be much appreciated. I have attached the FCDB logo and the U.D. Salou logo.

Done and tagged you in the request thread

• 3 months later...

Hi all, just wondering if it's possible to get a custom logo in the vapour style (both large and small for the game) for The attached club. Also looking for kits design if possible although I only have the home kit at the moment but happy for an away kit to be designed by you guys, any colours. TIA

Screenshot 2023-06-09 at 11.17.15.png

Screenshot 2023-06-09 at 11.19.51.png

• Administrators
On 09/06/2023 at 11:20, DaveHouto said:

Hi all, just wondering if it's possible to get a custom logo in the vapour style (both large and small for the game) for The attached club. Also looking for kits design if possible although I only have the home kit at the moment but happy for an away kit to be designed by you guys, any colours. TIA

Doncaster CIty

@DaveHouto

doncaster_city1.thumb.png.04f09ee403e4470e4bebd52faa1c042b.pngdoncaster_city2.png.b7e9d6e4a295831a7622785a56c39a7e.pngdoncaster_city3.png.4ca9f3fe4002dd6b9230d16cf4db4e92.pngdoncaster_city4.png.705044a25b0ff9515c8e1d6a6fe6b56b.png

12 hours ago, DaveHouto said:

Excellent work cheers buddy

Some reason the game is not picking up the logo or icon even though I have put them in the right folders (normal and small) and also checked against the size of the other logos and icons. I've added them to the config following the string in each config file for the normal and small logos using the team reference number from the game. I've cleared the cache, refreshed the skin etc but not working. The kits have gone into the game with no issues thanks. Any ideas how to get the logo and icon to work? 

• Administrators
8 minutes ago, DaveHouto said:

Some reason the game is not picking up the logo or icon even though I have put them in the right folders (normal and small) and also checked against the size of the other logos and icons. I've added them to the config following the string in each config file for the normal and small logos using the team reference number from the game. I've cleared the cache, refreshed the skin etc but not working. The kits have gone into the game with no issues thanks. Any ideas how to get the logo and icon to work? 

Can you post screen shots of the folder with the logos, in-game with ID and the config file?

On 11/06/2023 at 17:59, Derek said:

On first view mate the ID numbers are not matching. It shows 2002223638 in the game and in the folders it says 2000249539.

Both should read 2002223638.

So sorry Derek, I didn't see this response. Weird thing is, I've added the kits with the ref 2000249539 and they work in game, I've updated the numbers in the folders to 2002223638 and the logos are still not working but the kits are. Kits seem to work with any of the ID numbers which is confusing.

• Like 1

• Administrators
On 18/06/2023 at 18:31, DaveHouto said:

So sorry Derek, I didn't see this response. Weird thing is, I've added the kits with the ref 2000249539 and they work in game, I've updated the numbers in the folders to 2002223638 and the logos are still not working but the kits are. Kits seem to work with any of the ID numbers which is confusing.

@DaveHouto Can you upload your save here mate and I'll have a look?

On 21/06/2023 at 19:52, Derek said:

Here you go Dave. All tested and works fine mate. 

You will need to remove the previous files for Doncaster City including the info in the xml you created or added to.

Doncaster City.zip 1.4 MB · 2 downloads

@Derek I'm going to say this right here, You my good man are an absolute legend mate. I'm pretty sure it's not the first time you have been called that. Working an absolute treat now mate., can't thank you enough buddy

• Thanks 1

• Administrators
25 minutes ago, DaveHouto said:

@Derek I'm going to say this right here, You my good man are an absolute legend mate. I'm pretty sure it's not the first time you have been called that. Working an absolute treat now mate., can't thank you enough buddy

No problem mate, glad to help! 😀

Hey! Could I get a badge made that looks like it’s from a club within the City Group, based in Cairo with the team name being Cairo City Football Club

In terms of design and illustrations, as long as it has signs of it being a club from Cairo (either historical or architectural)

colours obviously the same as the city group with the like blue and white!

• Derek locked this topic