Champions League 2022 skin

On 12/30/2021 at 8:35 PM, Derek said:

Yes that's the one mate. I'm just wondering if it's an easy solution for background packs. I suppose in theory if you had a default background any logo could essentially appear on it?

Yep, it's just an enlarged picture widget with the logo that is placed over the background image but behind the panel contents in client object browser.xml. I did the same with my Blak skin from FM17

• Thanks 1

• Administrators
8 minutes ago, OfficiallyEpiK said:

Yep, it's just an enlarged picture widget with the logo that is placed over the background image but behind the panel contents in client object browser.xml. I did the same with my Blak skin from FM17

Thanks mate. I'll send you a PM soon about this. 

• Moderators
On 4/17/2022 at 11:47 PM, OfficiallyEpiK said:

Love the way you've set out your main menu screen also, very creative!!

Thanks for the feedback! Yes, with every new game I try to improve the skin more and more and it has evolved in a full transformation of the game. I have edited lots of panels almost all main panels have been edited.

In the main menu I always stay true to the Champions League theme of the skin and it shows the current coach and last years coach of the CL winners. I thought it is a nice touch together with the title in the same font as the Champions League logo has.

• Moderators

I always use the picture of the manager that won the Champions League as the "default manager" in the main menu of my skin. With the "real" Champions League having only 4 managers in the mix now for the "new Main Menu" I have updated a few more managers pictures. So one of these 4 is going to be added to the new main menu:

1965654553_Screenshot(6).thumb.png.18444052a8a7346ccf082de694d2e137.png1946468301_Screenshot(8).thumb.png.01d38bf621c32e00affd8186733d2524.png1370960385_Screenshot(9).thumb.png.19e119b933c06306dde1b5acac90fe28.png1152669302_Screenshot(10).thumb.png.2a5a95aac8adf64fa1f3dad6c8a1835d.png

• Moderators

I added a little feature some time ago to show the substitutes in a "pop-over" screen, overlaying the team tactics instructions. I don't always need to see the substitutes in my tactics screen and it takes up extra space, but this way you can see them when you want to 😉

See screenshot where the right portion shows the "standard view" with no subs button clicked:

306408441_Screenshot(2).thumb.png.37452f6443e9e9c8effdbad8712a600b.png

Edited by a31632
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...