Vitesse: The Story Continues...

• Moderators

After the World Cup we started some friendly games, which I never think are really important... Next was AZ, we deserved a lot more in this game and hit the woodwork 5 (!) times but ultimately lost 2-0. 

Next was NAC (First Division) in the KNVB Beker, they proved to be a nasty opponent but we edged it after extra time.

Rivals NEC were our next target and we beat them 5-2.

Almere City FC was waiting in the third round of the KNVB Beker and we also won that game.

A test against PSV away was next and we had a great game! We thrashed them 3-0 and totally dominated the entire match. We took revenge for our earlier loss against Twente and beat them afterwards too. Heerenveen we narrowly beat next with a debut goal from Pröpper.

We have to go against Ajax again soon in the QF of the KNVB Beker, this will be a difficult game but I think we have improved in various positions to make it difficult for them.

Schedule and results

image.thumb.png.187b86d7520d219644dbe6a93f41d664.png

We've taken back 2nd place, which is quite and achievement! 

League table

image.thumb.png.8d720726e8c1a94fc3838aae0231e89c.png

Transfer-wise we have made some moves as well. My budget is quite limited at the moment. I wanted an extra defender and signed Alessandro Vogliacco from Genoa for around 1M, he's a young defender with some potential, and Elias Hagen from Bodo/Glimt, he is a defensive midfielder with some potential. Both will be slotted right into the first team, together with Isimat-Marin, Pröpper and Van Ginkel. Also signed goalkeeper Amir Abedzadeh from Ponferrada for the summer window on a free, to replace Scherpen when his loan expires.

image.thumb.png.1ca4e001f7e2d4cbaec2bdfad61aa095.png

image.thumb.png.4a01c821c4a1b2d4421bb39ee6162f54.png

image.thumb.png.aaf24c2fb678039588185bff9750ed3e.png

I still have some players shortlisted whose contracts will expire, as they are all considering their options at the end of their contract. We'll see what happens!

• Like 1

• Moderators

Here we go again... The match against Emmen was a disappointing draw.

The next match against Ajax however in the KNVB Beker was an awesome win after extra time! We played a great match and in the end deserved the win. Too bad we lost to AZ at home in the semi's after penalties.

We took our revenge against them later on though, winning with 10 men! In between we also beat Ajax again 1-0, dominating. 

Schedule and results

image.thumb.png.e0252b86a7b9f6ce773c1b770c80b002.png

We are now just one point behind league leaders Ajax...

League table

image.thumb.png.bef415e6826226b6144e771d451ded8f.png

• Like 1

• Moderators

All right. This has been one weird first season, in like... ever. PSV were easily beaten, 2-0. We only had some lower league opponents after this game, most of them we dominated and won quite easily. But here is the kicker: we went past Ajax in game 26 and took the lead for the first time this season in the league! And it did not end there either. 

Actually, I am beyond belief. Ajax had a more difficult schedule than us, and lost a few points along the way. I think you get where I am going now... We went on and won the title in what I can only describe as a sort of Leicester scenario!!!!!! This has been an amazing first season with a selection of players that honestly aren't that good. Shoutout to Bialek who had an amazing season and scored 30 goals! 

Schedule and results

image.thumb.png.b7b1c04e54651b6e8d82e3c9a89958a8.png

League table

image.thumb.png.1f859a5f8bce61f935754a7979af0d3f.png

What an amazing season, I really cannot fathom how this happened..!

Now, I need to replace some former loanees. Bialek went back to Wolfsburg, so did Vidovic... So I'm in the market for a new striker and a left winger.

• Like 1

• Moderators

With the transfer period over I can conclude we have done some good business, and strenghtened the squad on a lot of positions. The pre-season went well with dominating wins all over, the JC Schaal against AZ was also won. In the Eredivisie we started okay against Utrecht (3-0) but lost against Heerenveen 3-1, before winning again against Sparta 3-0.

Schedule and results

image.thumb.png.1b0be384d4ef13105262b660c7e34021.png

In the Champions League we were 1st seed (somehow) and drawn against Chelsea, Red Star Belgrade and Anderlecht. Although I am aiming for Europa League, I actually think we have a chance to survive the group...

League overview

image.thumb.png.be4195452cd59b839b6e8e8a74b781bd.png

We have secured some decent transfers...

- First to come in is talent Carmelo Barrio from Vazquez Cultural for 4,6K. A talented left defender with a lot of potential.
- Striker Rafael Navarro (23yo) came in next from Palmeiras, he was on the transfer list and got him on the cheap for 2,6M. He already proved he's worthy and scored 7 goals in 4 matches.
- Spaniard Victor Mollejo (22yo) coming in from Atletico Madrid for a total fee of 3,5M, he can play on either wing.
- Biggest transfer is that of Norwegian wonderkid 20yo midfielder Odin Thiago Holm, coming from Valerenga for 6M. His value skyrocketed to around 60M when he joined.
- Two loanees in Andrea Cambiaso from Juventus (Right/left defender), and former AZ striker Myron Boadu from Monaco. 

- The only notable outgoing transfer is that of Nikolai Baden Frederiksen, 900K, to Vitoria.

Profiles

image.thumb.png.215dd0778542b758b22d135ecbb90d55.png

image.thumb.png.a53b0df59572ef32c655300383fa96e2.png

image.thumb.png.a871a26a3190cfd658ea6ce45409e5da.png

image.thumb.png.777255ac502bc5aad93e1ef33cc94036.png

image.thumb.png.7233f112ba4ce6e379fcb61f33442fd6.png

image.thumb.png.29347ad2f6eb6f2398639e93dde7ebde.png

Let's get it on!!

• Like 1

• Moderators

A long unbeaten run, with also some draws see us now in 2nd place in the Eredivisie. Happy with the improvements I made to the squad, though Van Ginkel has been out twice with serious injuries, both times 7-9 months. Though he isn't really featured in the squad anyway. We're somewhat behind Ajax, but anything can happen, given last season's surprising success.

In the CL we started away against Anderlecht and managed to snatch a draw. Red Star really was not a match for us as we beat them 2-0 at home. Next is the double meeting against Chelsea, starting away. I could not be more happy with a draw here, we also were very evenly matched. At home we blew Chelsea away in a totally dominating first half, they did not manage to fire one single shot and Boadu scored twice. In the second half they clawed one back, and continued to dominate that half, but we stood our ground and won 2-1! A brilliant performance from the team! Away against Red Star we were quickly behind, but managed to turn the match upside down quite quickly and won 3-1, and through to the next stage with one game in hand! I was aiming for third spot, because we simply do not have a chance to progress any further than this... Quite a few milions coming our way now so that's also nice!

Schedule and results

image.thumb.png.f54ddaef0e5a82e22647f19051a4f309.png

League overview

image.thumb.png.9e84ac4f5d035372d119980b68db6c71.png

• Like 1

• Moderators

We started January in disappointment with losing against Ajax, but then we had a double encounter against PSV (Eredivisie and Beker), which were both won. We ended the month with a narrow win against Volendam. We are 7 points behind Ajax at the moment, but you'll never know what will happen!

Schedule and results

image.thumb.png.7edefb45f3e385a82a469b7910927633.png

League overview

image.thumb.png.f4fa16e4caefe29f6837c579b905f773.png

On to the transfers where we made some good deals...

- First to come is Rick van Drongelen, who was transferlisted at Union Berlin, he cost me 1,7M.
- Second to come is Martin Baturina, from Dinamo, a major talent and very happy to have him on board. 4M upfront, and 16M in installments. It is a very expensive transfer, but I think it will be worth it eventually. Has a minimum fee release clause of 93M. Just like Holm, his value skyrocketed upwards to around 90M (!). He should be a fine replacement for the aging Pröpper and Van Ginkel.
- 17 year old youth player Fernando Mendez has been promoted to the first team after major progressing in the youth, and is starting to play more regularly.

- Matus Bero complained about not playing much, he was sold to Wolfsberger AC for 4M.
- Several other players are loaned out to either develop, or start more games after complaining.

Profiles

image.thumb.png.23e0e21d28a08a0115e277c82ca7a493.png

image.thumb.png.d102bb2f0f5ed02e82b6e22e81280b19.png

image.thumb.png.504361d68986afcb1ddcf7823e443de7.png

Very strong midfield now... This is how we line up in our strongest first XI...

image.thumb.png.7c8cf9f4276b2d5f34a106b2b198f05c.png

• Like 1

• Moderators

Long session yesterday, with me finishing off the season. Long story short this time around... We played well in the Eredivisie but after the loss against AZ we lost track of Ajax in the title race, and ended up in 2nd place which is not too bad anyway. 

In the Beker we faired well though, beating Feyenoord and Willem II along the way, and we faced Twente in the final. It was a pretty even affair but we won the Beker for the second time in history!

We faced Arsenal in the CL, but we were outmatched and knocked out in the first round.

Schedule and results

image.thumb.png.5a7c0635bfbe5922d9522cd451587d22.png

Final results

image.thumb.png.a95d227aa265bbe7de717e7e9c74130c.png

We started the third season okay, though we lost twice to Ajax in the JC Schaal and in the Eredivisie. There were narrow wins against Heerenveen and Groningen. We kick off the new CL format against Molde. 

Schedule and results

image.thumb.png.308d2d9ac5867b958331bd88632e1bf2.png

League overview

image.thumb.png.64958a54e6ddaefb6900334abc8ade02.png

On to the transfers...

- Andrea Cambiaso, who was on loan from Juventus last season, was offered a permanent deal for 4M.
- Salvador Reyes is a free transfer I forgot to mention, coming from America. He is a left back and will be playing ahead of Dijks.
- Ilaix Moriba was brought in on loan from RB Salzburg, everyone knows his talent so very happy to have brought him in, though only for a year.
- Jan Paul van Hecke was bought from Brighton for 10M, he is a talented central defender, which we also needed.
- And lastly Myron Boadu is again loaned from Monaco.

- Carlens Arcus is sold to Alaves for 1,8M.
- Toni Domgjoni to St. Gallen for 1M.
- Pröpper left the club for free to Krasnodar (Why anyone would like to play there is beyond me though).
- Several players out on loan.

Profiles

image.thumb.png.fd71f4bb841bc46779fc057b7e4c27b9.png

image.thumb.png.56f040482a2ecf6b51ed8f1443eb5bfe.png

image.thumb.png.3a47b8c9ff9d50621ce0946b88492a36.png

First XI

image.thumb.png.aff41e83ea00c31cd76ac440353ae330.png

• Like 1

• Moderators

HOLY FUCKING SHIT! Time to annouce the biggest transfer I have EVER made so early in my game. In real life this dude already signed for Real Madrid, he is not in this game. I'm off course talking about none other than Endrick. I had shortlisted him earlier in the season, and thought to myself, if Manhoef is sold for big bucks, I am going to make a move on him.

Obviously I gave myself little chance, he was not interested at all either. But, no other big teams seemed to have any interest either. I had no money to buy him as well, only 5,5M in my transfer budget, so I waited. Just a short while though... Just for the fun of it I decided to make a move and bugging the board to make funds available (20,5M release clause). Much to my own surprise the board obliged and started contract negotiations, and the dude signed a contract! So Endrick will move to Vitesse for a fee of 20,5M in January! We all know his talent, we all know he will be one of the best strikers in the game! 

My mouth is wide open at the moment and I can't seem to close it... WTF!

image.thumb.png.12a7dea2528b6c5be416c60574b71a4d.png

• Like 1

• Moderators

Still buzzing from the deal I made... Let's continue, there have been some fun games! We started the Eredivisie with some narrow wins which made me think I may have to make some tactical decisions. But, it seems I didn't need to worry because we breezed through the Eredivisie with some dominating wins, including a 5-0 against NEK, and wins against Feyenoord and PSV.

In the CL.. Damn, don't get me started... Molde was easily beaten 4-1, Shahktar away proved a little more difficult but we edged it 2-1, Club Brugge was easily beaten away 3-0. Dortmund was a surprising 1-0 away win as well. Then it was PSG's turn... And that fucking idiot Galtier said 'we were weak opponents'. Okay, thanks dude! You pretty much did my team talk for me! So normally I try to ease the pressure off with team talks against teams like this, and such, this time I said I want a win. And oh boy, that helped! My players were motivated to the bone. PSG did start well, but we slowly took control of the encounter. It still was 0-0 after the first half, then we came, Rafael Navarro's shot on the bar was their first warning, then Salvador Reyes scored with a drop-kick from distance and PSG lost the plot after that goal, we kept disrupting their midfield and they just couldn't cope with it. So, a 1-0 win it is! Yeah, fuck you Galtier! 🤣

Schedule and results

image.thumb.png.48aa29152965d95cc5f7f4f53f4d1ca7.png

League overview

image.thumb.png.a90a63955750f91ea65356a1195126a2.png

• Like 1

• Moderators
On 12/04/2023 at 13:15, Derek said:

Absolutely brilliant stuff mate and can't believe you got Endrick!!!

Brilliant performance in the CL

I can't really believe it either but 1st of January he came! 

At the moment of this writing/typing we are doing still very well in the Eredivisie. Unbeaten, and in 1st place, just two draws against Heracles (Surprisingly) and Ajax. 

In the Beker there were wins against Telstar and ADO. In the CL we also continued to perform and were the only unbeaten team somehow, with wins against Olympiakos, Chelsea and Villarreal. The draw for the next round is yet to be made.

Schedule and results

image.thumb.png.eb62abee73361089d7e4835e05749e5c.png

League overview

image.thumb.png.2a64734963463c45a9fe256fe2dbc6ad.png

Some new interesting transfers...

- A Belgian supertalent (17yo) Jens Jacobs has joined from Zulte Waregem, for a fee of 14,75M, he has been loaned out to Antwerp to develop.
- Wonderkid Roony Bardghji has joined from FC Kobenhavn for a fee of 11,25M.
- A future transfer has been arranged for midfielder Evander, he is coming from FC Midtjylland.
- Another young talent is South African Bafana da Silva, he will be coming from Sundowns for 550K.
- Made a bid for Eljif Elmas of Napoli, but he demanded to much wage, so cancelled the transfer.

- Rafael Navarro has been sold to Wolfsburg for 35M, just in time, because Endrick will take over his place upfront.
- Dijks to Spezia for 1,8M.
- Wittek to Stuttgart for 4,6M.
- Bids were made early in the transfer period on Mollejo, he has a release clause of 13M. PSG made a bid of 12,75M, non-negotiable. I rejected. They didn't come back to make a bid of just 250K more........🙄

Profiles

image.thumb.png.aa6fc0c1227f7f7b11f1eef6dd4cefe9.png

image.thumb.png.bfe41fe6e00c65369851d32c8be0052c.png

image.thumb.png.24e690d37c98b56eba2f870e3e7521d3.png

image.thumb.png.b0ba98096746b372830a1e7e2a646f96.png

• Like 1

• Moderators

We restart with five wins in a row, including a Beker win in the quarter final of the Beker. Then a draw at home vs AZ, but they always seem to be a difficult opponent for us. Then the machine started and we won all the remaining games, including a 3-0 Utrecht win in the semi's of the Beker, and the final was also a win for us, against NAC Breda!!! We also beat NEC in once again a heated derby. We are well on our way of winning the Eredivisie!

In the CL we faced Real Madrid, we surprisingly held them on a 1-0 loss away from home. At home we quickly scored 1-0, later in the second half Van Drongelen was sent off, making a professional foul. We stood our ground and Real did not create much against us. Eventually it went to penalties and Real missed the first one, we did not make a mistake and won the tie!! Next in line is Leipzig, a very difficult home game saw us narrowly win it 2-1. Away we were very lucky, 4-0 away was very flattered, to say the least, as they controlled the game, we just took our chances! Next is Chelsea, whom we beat before... To make it to the final would be somewhat of a miracle.

Schedule and results

image.thumb.png.156ae15b48c1a6ca468b258d76239602.png

League overview

image.thumb.png.354466a2e480aad0276e593ffd88a9e7.png

• Moderators

Well, we won the Eredivisie quite easily, Cambuur was the title match and we won! We also won the remaining matches.

Chelsea proved hard to beat, for obvious reasons. At home we drew, but away we narrowly beat them 2-1. The final awaits against PSG, who surely wanted revenge for their defeat. Within 5 minutes we were 2-0 behind, Donnarumma just had a great game and we didn't finish the many chances we got. 4-1 loss eventually. In the end PSG's finishing was better, I would say the early goals certainly made the whole match more difficult...

Schedule and results

image.thumb.png.1d9abe24a81d40779c871bd350997ae2.png

League overview

image.thumb.png.dda23a37160ce0a20eb096a0ec56126b.png

Never so early in a game I have done so great as now. Third season and the CL slipped through my fingers. Nonetheless, an awesome season, I cannot complain at all!

• Moderators

I actually forgot we qualified for the Club World Championships, in which we did extremely well, to say the least. We won the group matches against Flamengo and Cruz Azul, then faced Man Utd which we beat 2-0, @Derek's Liverpool was a more difficult opponent but we beat them after penalties. Then we faced Chelsea again, we beat them quite easily to lift the Club World Championship title!

Schedule and results

image.thumb.png.8d9c86cec403a60840694e6e4ba6a8db.png

We started the season well with a narrow win against Ajax in the Johan Cruijff Schaal, the opener of the season. We then faced Ajax, Feyenoord and PSV all at the start of the season, we had no troubles with Ajax at all, 3-0. Feyenoord we got an early red card but still managed to win the game. PSV next was again quite an easy win. We start the CL campaign with games against Atl. Madrid and Torino.

Schedule and results

image.thumb.png.964391b90afa24e9904d94b6cd3b7177.png

League overview

image.thumb.png.16ef32f97387857b93db92e7e425d384.png

On to the transfers...

- Eljif Elmas has joined the club for free from Napoli.
- Major talent Matias Olivieri has joined from River Plate for 9M and is now on loan at feeder club Roda JC.
- Goalkeeper Elia Caprile has joined from Bologna for 11M.
- Jeremy Doku has arrived from Rennes for 31,5M, a little more than I wanted to pay, but I needed more options upfront and on the wings.

- Sondre Tronstad has left for Genoa for 6M.
- GK Amir Abezedah previously in the season was under transfer bid of Al-Ittihad, 22M, but had to cancel because we were playing a certain final against PSG. He has moved to Wolves for 17M in the previous transfer period.
- Received a transfer offer of 22M on Million Manhoef of Empoli, he rejected their contract.
- Received a transfer offer of 20,5M of Schalke 04 on Victor Mollejo (I offered him a new contract earlier to remove his minimum fee release clause), he rejected the move. Later an offer From Wolfsburg of 25M, he again rejected to leave.

Profiles

image.thumb.png.ff2c1742fdd02ecda8ba8a1c6c7054e3.png

image.thumb.png.a915337887b73c0daacef580f2d7b726.png

image.thumb.png.69c4b1cbd75705b6c1a57903260a6d07.png

image.thumb.png.a7f2a90696dc756699d0d1665eec9d21.png

• Moderators
On 15/04/2023 at 08:56, Tempelman said:

We also beat NEC in once again a heated derby.

Schedule and results

image.thumb.png.156ae15b48c1a6ca468b258d76239602.png

And in real life, today Vitesse won with the same numbers! Funny how sometimes the game 'predicts' scores. Vitesse remain in the relegation zone though, 13th place.

• Moderators
On 18/04/2023 at 13:26, Johno said:

Wow what an season! Shame about losing in CL Final tho. Matias Olivieri, looks very decent!

Amazing season! How the team has evolved is simply amazing!

Another half season underway! So far it has been a stormer of a season again, with some amazing games such as a 4-0 win away against Atl. Madrid, a 6-3 win against Torino, an away win against Ajax, 3-0, a 5-1 win against Lyon... Our first loss of the season was against Leipzig. Endrick is pulling all the strings with 39 goals in 29 games, 14 goals in 8 CL games, 21 goals in 19 games in the league, and he is just 19 and growing rapidly...

Schedule and results

image.thumb.png.8c79ec999c1ce5bcaa7bd0a2bb6d1d60.png

image.thumb.png.805c7da919a84e095ed65c801bfddc8e.png

League overview

image.thumb.png.32c5483c6f99ee9098accf97f295c76e.png

Endrick profile

image.thumb.png.f60968b6ffb9594eb05f68a72f84620d.png

Transfer wise there have been some moves, I will start with outgoing transfers this time.

- Andrea Cambiaso has been sold to Barcelona for 28,5M plus additional fees, a very nice profit since he was bought for 4M.
- Victor Mollejo has also been sold with a nice profit, 28,5M plus additional fees, to RB Leipzig. Bought for a mere 2,9M.

- As replacement for Cambiaso, I attracted Lutsharel Geertruida from Feyenoord for 21M (Minimum release clause).
- As replacement for Mollejo I brought Antony back to Holland, he was on the transfer list at Man Utd and they took a big loss, with me bringing him in for 34,5M. Man Utd bought him for 98M from Ajax in the past. I think he will be a perfect fit for how I want to play.

Profiles

image.thumb.png.7e36b13906cc65a5ca013ef0f966ccbc.png

image.thumb.png.4a44a486ce47fee61a9a21041cf8b26a.png

• Like 1

• Moderators

End of season report...

We won all our remaining games in the Eredivisie and as such lifted the title once again. Endrick finished the season with 35 goals in 32 matches... He is a bloody machine! We also lifted the KNVB Beker once again with quite an easy win over Heracles, 6-2.

Then, the CL... I'll have to admit we had some very lucky games. Against Inter and Barcelona no real problems. Real Madrid was a lot tougher, we lost away, the home game we totally dominated but after 90 minutes it still was 0-0. Then Endrick scored in extra time of the second half and we went to penalties, where Caprile proved to be a penalty killer in stopping two, moving us into the final once again! FC Bayern was the opponent and it was much the same... We again scored a late (This time undeserved) equaliser, and once again Caprile stopped two penalties, with us lifting the Champions League!!!!!!!! Endrick scored 20 (!) goals in total and broke Cristiano Ronaldo's record of 17.

Schedule and results

image.thumb.png.245cda0d02af21eb8db592d4dc1cbe5a.png

We're going straight into the next season, we had a good pre-season, and won all matches until the transfer deadline. Endrick already scored 7 in 3...

Schedule and results

image.thumb.png.47ad9a5c27c8f44861bda9f11d2613e8.png

League overview

image.thumb.png.2adc6d380551b7e7ae043f4e85f4ff1b.png

On to the transfers...

- Elias Hagen came to me and said he wanted to explore the options... He and I received several bids, but refused to sign contracts with either Feyenoord or Ajax. Near the end of the transfer window I transfer listed him and he eventually moved to Everton for 20M.
- Odin Thiago Holm was unhappy with his current contract, complained to team mates, and was eventually sold to Benfica for 50M. Saddened to see him go in this manner.

- In an effort to strengthen the defence I made a bid for Jurrien Timber, he eventually chose PSG.
- Turning my attention to another Ajax player, Devyne Rensch, he joined for 50M (plus installments).
- Needing a little more support on the midfield I bought Fabio Miretti from Juventus for a total fee of 36,5M.
- Two talents arrived, Italian defender Domenico Masolini (3,5M), and Swedish midfielder Johan Thorn (3,9M) from Cesena and AIK respectively.

Profiles

image.thumb.png.c3d113ed657e61c412b89b0a189b443f.png

image.thumb.png.f430352393350eba8878f7c4c7dd2e62.png

image.thumb.png.cbcb6081026b1eacb359c93b1d0697db.png

image.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Making it a year report this time... It has been an exciting and nailbiting season at the end of it! Though I'm making this story a little short... In the Eredivisie we had a 7 point lead on Ajax, but in game 30 we lost to AZ (Not deserved), and in game 32 we lost to Ajax at home, AND after that we drew to Heracles and Ajax went passed us, taking first place... We were about to lose the title race here... Ajax faced PSV at home in the final game, and we faced Volendam. We won 5-2 away, and Ajax lost their game against PSV in the last game!!!!! Making us champions once again!!!! A bloody miracle!! You can't make this shit up lol, I was ecstatic! Scoring 108 goals in total BUT, we conceded 34, which is quite a lot.

Champions League... We had no real troubles in the league fase, only lost to Man City and drew against Inter, other games were impressive with heavy wins against for example @Derek's Liverpool (sorry mate, had to tag you 😉 ) We also breezed through the next rounds, with wins against Juventus and Atletico Madrid (9-0!). PSG was more difficult but we edged that game narrowly. Then we faced Milan in the final... It was 1-1 after 90 minutes, and we were 3-1 behind after 105 minutes. Then Endrick became Hulk and suddenly scored a hattrick in 7 minutes, I fucking screamed after he scored the winner in the 120th minute, and before that as well, oh my fucking God! And again... You can't make this shit up! Crazy season.

Talking about Endrick. I do not think I have ever had such a profilic striker since Maxim Tsigalko (CM01/02). Maybe a newgen here or there, but I do not remember exactly. I believe Tsigalko has (or had) my record of 52 league goals in a single season. Maybe it is the players around him, but Endrick scores so many goals it is insane. At a little over half the season he already surpassed his last season amount of goals. In the end he scored 56 (!!!!) league goals (34 games), 27 (!!!!!) CL goals (16 games), 10 (!!!!) KNVB Beker goals (5 games)... The total over the entire season is 93 friggin' goals over 55 (!) games. Though, his goalscoring prowess stagnated slightly in the second half of the season, still a lot, but not as much as in the first half.

Schedule and results

image.thumb.png.c0734bd0961db0ca75ea4045a2fde1d1.png

image.thumb.png.81213c3700ff6b80ab8ebac3c33c8cd7.png

image.thumb.png.2f1f7ad6e9180fdfedc5e51c694df26b.png

image.thumb.png.20ae97da03bd3f17bb07f0bf52fd1c4f.png

Transfers and such in a later post...