FMG Wallpapers

Derek

• 5 months later...

I just discovered these and I have to say, I do like them a lot. Would it be possible to have a Lyndis-themed one for my save? Here are some suggestions for what could be included: the two Akranes lighthouses, the pitch next to the mountain resembling the Lyndisvollur, the text "Gegnum Ár Og Tíma" written, along with the wave pattern and the flag of Iceland. That's all I can come up with at the moment, but if you have any other ideas, please feel free to suggest them. I would really appreciate it. Thank you very much.

Edited by NassFas
  • Like 1

• Administrators
On 11/05/2023 at 20:42, NassFas said:

I just discovered these and I have to say, I do like them a lot. Would it be possible to have a Lyndis-themed one for my save? Here are some suggestions for what could be included: the two Akranes lighthouses, the pitch next to the beautiful mountain resembling the Lyndisvollur, the text "Gegnum Ár Og Tíma" written, along with the wave pattern and the flag of Iceland. That's all I can come up with at the moment, but if you have any other ideas, please feel free to suggest them. I would really appreciate it. Thank you very much.

Lyndis.jpg Lyndis2.jpg Lyndis1.jpg

• Like 1

• Administrators
10 hours ago, NassFas said:

@Derek Very nice work. I will defintiely be using the second one a lot. My only complaint would be the font, although if you aren't able to change it that is completely fine. Thanks again for your work!

Which font would you like?

• Like 1

• Moderators

Mr Derek! Got a request for you, 

Sheff Wed related but something that has the co-ords of the stadium the logo liam Palmer or his shirt and number and the minute he scored against peterborough incorporated if that aint too much man. Let your imagination go wild but would love a wall paper around that miracle at hillsborough last thursday.