Limavady United - NI Adventure

Well, it has been a busy few days, including my first anniversary with my partner, but I have managed to squeeze a little FM22 in.

So start of the new season has happened for the Bino's, now in cinch League 1. I managed to strengthen the squad to my new tactic I used towards the end of last season.

squad.thumb.png.22827cd205fc10df9b15d5953a07405a.pngtransfers.thumb.png.37c38ea0bc95afe82b46d9a5340727c3.png

I am excited for the season ahead, here is up to the end of the transfer window.

fixtures.thumb.png.862d28cba779d30328b59c4a01409b50.png

Its been a good start I would say. I'm no overly fussed about the league cup, but I am enjoying my start to the season. Hopefully, a good season in the making and maybe even promotion!

I also changed my logo pack for the first time in years from the steel logos to the amazing vapor logos on here.

• Like 1

Posted by: @Derek

Well done mate you absolutely walked it in the end. Signing Naglik on a permanent is ideal now going up to the Championship.

How do you think he will do up there?

Honestly mate, I don't know yet, but that's part of the fun aint it?

So, finished my season and what a season it was for the Bino's.

awards.thumb.png.d137124214e583ba16d88f0e6e2d537c.pnghistory.thumb.png.2bbcd02704c85ca0ae73860f7362ada9.png

Over 30 pts clear, been a long time since I done that ha. Naglik didn't score as many goals this season, but still my top scorer. I was playing a 442 for majority of the season. I did change to a 523 WB wide after I won the league, the results were pretty good:

Fixtures.thumb.png.d6a0d8af8dbb4ebce1a0860ecbd362d1.png

After I changed formation, my right winger Lewis Moore started banging them in! He was scoring anyway, but the formation change suited him.

squad.thumb.png.f45747b6f53e43ab7ccce8e3958070e9.png

Inevitably, I will be saying goodbye to some of the team. Lewis Martin, Craig Ross and Nicky Buchan most definitely leaving. Grant Gillespie, who was a great servant in his 2 years at the club will also be going as well as Dean Hawkshaw. Owen Moffat didn't want to extend his loan, so he will be leaving too.

So what does the future hold? Honestly no idea. I am studying for my continental pro licence so that can take me places. Job offers from England have started coming in, plus my contract runs out in a few weeks so will see what happens.

• Like 1

• Administrators

Great season mate, well done. The switch to 523 is interesting as I did that for the first time myself recently. Moore really had a great season with so many goals and assists but Miller and Hills looked like they we a force at the back.

Do you see yourself holding out for the right offer mate or will you renew?

Hey guys, sorry for lack of updates, been busy with getting ready for Christmas etc.

So, we are in our first season in the cinch championship, and it is fair to say, things could be better:

table.png.9cda5db9b42def9702b842d3466fca61.pngFixtures.thumb.png.aaa28687880dea749d7bcf4c69198aa5.png

I cant seem to get a decent run of form going, I have chopped and changed my tactic but to no avail. I been ( trying to) rad up on tactic development, but nothing seems to set in.

I have made this tactic:

tactic.thumb.png.7f976e06f0409b9288a8010b22a16b4f.png

I'm going to give it a go, hopefully get a wee run of for together and stay up this season.

• Like 1

• Administrators

I'm getting flashbacks to my first season in the PL looking at that table mate ? ? 

I think you'll be ok though as you've a nice cushion between you and Annan. It's really you and Raith isn't it?

I take it Naglik hasn't been performing as well this season?

A quick update as travelling to NI today.

So I took the Kilmarnock job. The board want me to gain promotion by winning the league. Unfortunately, I missed out on being champions on the last day so playoffs it is. No had a chance to play those matches yet but will do an end of season update when I can. 

Just in case I don't get on before, I wish you all a very merry Christmas and a happy and prosperous new year to you and your families.

• Like 1

• Administrators

Brilliant mate well done! Premiership here you come.

? ? ? I've never seen a side move into a new smaller stadium, well apart from Juventus!

I wonder was it based on the average attendance or something? Either way I'm sure there will be room to increase the capacity.

• Like 1

Posted by: @Derek

Brilliant mate well done! Premiership here you come.

? ? ? I've never seen a side move into a new smaller stadium, well apart from Juventus!

I wonder was it based on the average attendance or something? Either way I'm sure there will be room to increase the capacity.

Neither have I. Must be to do with av attendance, weird! But I have 2 years to get attendances up or a job in the EPL lol

Posted by: @AndreaSSL1900

I'm doing a scottish save too. I'm at the beginning of the fourth season with Thurso, newly promoted in Scottish League 1 starting from the North Caledonian League

1305036162_Immagine2021-12-23025638.thumb.png.526ea997041a1e45ddec14554c5a93cd.png2122186568_Immagine2021-12-23025736.thumb.png.673fd6cce34103a8cbd6abf95e1335cb.png

Oh wow mate, that is awesome work! Keep us updated please! I'm actually still on my beta save, but if/when I start a new game, I'm going to start as the team I'm a coach for Hillfield Swifts.