• Administrators
Posted by: @Cymro

I've had this happened to me.

Welcome to the site Cymro. 

Is it the same logo as what Johno has seen?

I've checked the config file line by line for any teams with 679 (over 250) and there seems to be no errors. I can't find MKS Spójnia Ośno Lubuskie in FM to check the ID number at all and have tried variants of that name without luck.

Can you guys see the logo in the pack as I couldn't?

I have tried different skins, played with City for an hour and still I'm not getting this issue.

Posted by: @Derek
Posted by: @Cymro

I've had this happened to me.

Welcome to the site Cymro. 

Is it the same logo as what Johno has seen?

I've checked the config file line by line for any teams with 679 (over 250) and there seems to be no errors. I can't find MKS Spójnia Ośno Lubuskie in FM to check the ID number at all and have tried variants of that name without luck.

Can you guys see the logo in the pack as I couldn't?

I have tried different skins, played with City for an hour and still I'm not getting this issue.

Here is what I get:

mzFabOG.jpg

P55exkj.jpg

PeHbECG.jpg

• Administrators

This is very odd as I've played now for a few days and haven't had this issue at all.

I still can't see anything wrong with the config files but would you mind downloading these and replacing the normal and small club configs in your packs. Then reload the skin and see if it's resolved please.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/4c8ucdw394smr8h/Test.zip/file

@AndreaSSL1900 are you having any of these issues as I know you were using Standard too.

• Moderators
Posted by: @Derek

This is very odd as I've played now for a few days and haven't had this issue at all.

I still can't see anything wrong with the config files but would you mind downloading these and replacing the normal and small club configs in your packs. Then reload the skin and see if it's resolved please.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/4c8ucdw394smr8h/Test.zip/file

@AndreaSSL1900 are you having any of these issues as I know you were using Standard too.

Including FMV logos too?

• Like 1

• Administrators

Right so I think I've figured it out.

Problem: Basically it looks as though when we were creating previous packs some logos were posted up in the threads using I.D. numbers for expansion packs. This typically is fine but when you then use a different version of FM the numbers change slightly. I downloaded FM21 again to show you all an example of this with Norwich and checked the database for these clubs and can't find any of them.

Solution: Unfortunately theres only one solution to this because the logos are in the packs already and theres no way I'm uploading all the packs again or asking members to download them. So when you spot these in the packs can you please post in the Logo Update Thread the team I.D. and logo, then I'll add them to the update for next month. I'll start checking these but it seems to mainly be English under 18/23 teams so it's not a big issue.

I hope this makes sense.

https://i.ibb.co/n6CBCB5/Screenshot-2022-01-19-at-19-07-26.png
https://i.ibb.co/0hFZjbs/Screenshot-2022-01-19-at-19-07-58.png

• Like 2

• Administrators

The difference between the old packs and the new is basically just file sizes mate. The original packs were very large in file size but with the help of Footygamer at Susie we've been able to reduce these significantly.

• Like 1

• Administrators

https://i.ibb.co/0snsyVM/FMG-Standard-Logos-Update-V202202-Preview.png

Update 2022.02

Clubs: 1,428.

Competitions: 83.

Nations: 20.

Total: 1,531.

-=MEDIAFIRE=-

-=MEGA=-

Thank you to all the research team as always for their valuable help.

Note: It’s important to copy the content only from each folder and paste into the corresponding folders in the megapack. 

Do not copy and paste the actual folders.

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrators

FMG Standard Logos Update 3

Update 2022.03

Clubs: 807

Competitions: 78

Flags: 4

Nations: 4

Total: 893

Thank you to all the research team as always for their valuable help.

Note: It’s important to copy the content only from each folder and paste into the corresponding folders in the megapack. 

Do not copy and paste the actual folders.

• Like 4