• Administrators
4 hours ago, Snazzus said:

is the logo pack never divided by country? it's easier to search in my opinion

Believe it or not I started off creating the first pack like this but had to abandon it unfortunately.

It is great for browsing/searching as you mentioned but became very time consuming and problematic when creating so many packs. Members also had issues with updates.

• Administrators

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Administrators

FMG-Standard-Logos-Update-10.png

FMG Standard Logos Update 10

Pack by Derek

Research Team

@schweigi @Lavegaks @Alieeks @shadow @cameosis @Markitos @rioplworks @ateesz @Thewes @AndreaSSL1900 @diego1960 @kenolio @Oleksandr_Horobets @tomek0290 @NassFas @The Newic @Cymro @TehransVeryOwn @map788

Installation Instructions

Drag and drop the contents (including the config files) of each folder in this update pack into the corresponding folder in the megapack and replace the existing logos when prompted. Do not drag and drop the actual folders as this will overwrite your megapack.

Then simply go to preferences in FM and reload your skin.

Alternative | Fantasy | Retro Logos

To use any of the alternative, fantasy or retro logos in game you must remove the text at the end of each logo i.e. alt, retro or fantasy and drag and drop into the normal logo folder in the megapack.

You will need to repeat this for all four sizes. Then simply go to preferences in FM and reload your skin.

I would advise creating a copy of the original logos before replacing them.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators

FMG-Standard-Logos-2023-11.png

FMG Standard Logos 2023.11

Pack by Derek

Research Team

@schweigi @AndreaSSL1900 @cameosis @Markitos @shadow @Alieeks @NassFas @The Newic @Vakama2619 @Eduardo Vieira @Lavegaks @Antonio La Magna @rioplworks @markus87 @Oleksandr_Horobets @ElMatador @TehransVeryOwn @ateesz @diego1960 @heva. 

Installation Instructions

Drag and drop the contents (including the config files) of each folder in this update pack into the corresponding folder in the megapack and replace the existing logos when prompted. Do not drag and drop the actual folders as this will overwrite your megapack.

Then simply go to preferences in FM and reload your skin.

Alternative | Fantasy | Retro Logos

To use any of the alternative, fantasy or retro logos in game you must remove the text at the end of each logo i.e. alt, retro or fantasy and drag and drop into the normal logo folder in the megapack.

You will need to repeat this for all four sizes. Then simply go to preferences in FM and reload your skin.

I would advise creating a copy of the original logos before replacing them.

• Like 1

do I have to go delete everything that isnt the "@2x" folders for every single folder in order to use the higher quality logos or will the game load the highest by default?

edit: Just realized you answered this in the page before LOL thanks for the great logos, looks very good at 110% zoom

Edited by Ruxiee
  • Like 1

• Derek unpinned this topic
  • 3 months later...
  • Administrators
1 hour ago, mmrox said:

Hello all, why have the download links been removed? I was hoping to use the pack 😞

As outlined in the posts above mate you simply need to download the FM24 pack which is just an updated version of the FM23 pack.