• Administrators
3 hours ago, Zio Fish said:

Hi! Is there a small pack that is just the update from the 22.9 or i have to download the entire megapack?

Thank you for the great work, superb pack!

I would advise to download the updated megapack mate. There were some bugs in the previous megapack and we've increased the quality significantly overall.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

FMG-Standard-Logos-Update-202301.png

FMG Standard Logos Update 1 2023.01

Pack Contents

Clubs: 2,153

Competitions: 103

Total: 2,256

Pack by Derek

Research Team: @AndreaSSL1900 @Isak @cameosis @Markitos @ateesz @Johno @Jamaicaman90 @Moondog777 @Shark @kristo @diego1960 @minky79 @rioplworks @ElMatador @Taludo @Baz @Bankje @shadow

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Administrators
20 minutes ago, GREENLCFC said:

I've downloaded the first one, all fine and working.

When I download the update do I replace that with the other file or add it with the other?

Once you’ve downloaded the Update 1 drag, drop and replace the contents of each update folder into the corresponding folder in the Megapack including the config files. Do not drag and drop the actual folders. You will need to do that for all folders including the @2x logos.

Once you’ve done that simply reload the skin and all will work fine with the logos updated.

• Administrators
On 23/10/2022 at 20:15, Baz said:

20000180964 FC St. Helens

fb7e72_02a0a55d0192422db72805d859283d45~

Sorry it's small. The only bigger version I can find has the bottom missing:

fZseySCUwLWzyFv-1600x900-noPad.jpg?15338

EDIT: Found a bigger version

fcsthelens.png.10c9d22b6302c559ed6834c9bd668b96.png

Extra zero in the ID you posted mate. Simply remove one of them from the logos, config files and reload the skin. All should work fine then.

• Thanks 1

• Administrators
3 hours ago, Drakice said:

Wich Logos may i put in the Picutres folder of my Iphone for de Mobile version?
When i put all the folders the game last 5 minutes to open.

Thankyou!

You will only need the normal and small sized logos mate so the @2x logos can be removed.

• Thanks 1

On 03/11/2022 at 20:09, Derek said:

Extra zero in the ID you posted mate. Simply remove one of them from the logos, config files and reload the skin. All should work fine then.

I'm clearly being dumb but can't get a logo (or kit) to show for FC St. Helens for love nor money. Does it work in your game?

Not sure where could I post this, but I will post it here

There is a little mistake noticed in the Romanian 2nd league. Steaua Bucuresti has the same logo as FCSB (team in Romanian 1st league), instead of its own logo. FCSB and Steaua Bucuresti are 2 separate teams. The down below logo should be used for Steaua Bucuresti (I am a romanian myself and I can confirm this is the 100% correct logo)

CSA Steaua București (football) - Wikipedia

• Administrators

@Quantum Thanks for the help mate. Every detail like this helps us improve the packs!

Can you post this in the below thread please and include the team name and ID number please?

This ensures that I don't miss any logos when collecting at the end of the month.

Thanks mate

12 hours ago, Derek said:

@Quantum Thanks for the help mate. Every detail like this helps us improve the packs!

Can you post this in the below thread please and include the team name and ID number please?

This ensures that I don't miss any logos when collecting at the end of the month.

Thanks mate

No problem, I'm happy to help in any way I can, and besides, it is in my interest as well to have logos as realistic as we can get. Just posted in the thread

• Thanks 1

@Derek I’ve browsed through the help section and watched installation video’s. All very familiar information. But since this is the first time using your magnificent pack i still have some questions 😅

1. Inside the normal and small folders are the ‘@2x’ folders which contain logo’s who are bigger in size.

For what purpose are they? Since the config file is placed in the normal folder which contain the 180*180 logo’s. 

2. How would I activate the retro logo’s if i want to use them. Do i need to make a config file for this folder or do i need to rename and replace them into the normal folder?