Cornwall Football Team

Dobby_02

Hey @Derek love your work. 

I was hoping to create a team in Cornwall England - they have no professional team. 

Maybe Cornwall United or Cornwall FC which ever looks best. nickname Cornish Pirates

Logo to have either a pirate theme or sea/boat related 

If you have get my first choice sponsor then I would like a Purple colour theme. Like the purple in Lewis Hamilton's Helmet

Pirate FM if possible https://planetradio.co.uk/pirate-fm/ they are the main radio station - if not then sea shepherd same as forest greens third kit sponsor. 

If you can not get my first choice sponsor then blue theme. I would like either the away or third kit to have a black pirate theme - I really like this years Forest Green third kit with the black blue and white 

You can go creative with the kit patterns.

I look forward to seeing your ideas.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Are the 3 images at the bottom with the stickers to be used as backgrounds? If so, can you set for the game to choose between the three colours, or did you just provide three for Donny to choose one from?

Great work by the way. Just discovered your forum through an Instagram hashtag while looking for kit inspiration. You have a fantastic style @Derek.

• Thanks 1

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Baz said:

Are the 3 images at the bottom with the stickers to be used as backgrounds? If so, can you set for the game to choose between the three colours, or did you just provide three for Donny to choose one from?

Great work by the way. Just discovered your forum through an Instagram hashtag while looking for kit inspiration. You have a fantastic style @Derek.

Thanks @Baz and welcome to FMG. 🙂

Yes they are backgrounds which I've given Dobby options on to suit whichever logo he chooses to use. As far as I'm aware you can only use one per team but certain skins may allow for more possibly.

If you need anything just let me know and feel free to get involved. 🙂