Logo Guidelines Discussion

Derek

• Moderators

i appreciate this. as a normal user, however, i believe that it is absolutely critical to make people understand how much work and time is involved on your part to keep the updates and the site rolling.

it's one thing to do research and collect/upload logos, another one to put everything together, convert it and run it through templates, then upload and bla bla bla, you get the point.

a little effort and scrutiny in the early update stages goes a long way and will benefit everyone who plays the game.

to paraphrase a saying common among doctors: it's better to prevent than to correct (heal).

i'll add more suggestions for the individual research and quality control guidelines when i have free time to write it up.

Edited by cameosis
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Administrators

Feel free to comment guys and make your own suggestions on how to improve things.

I'm more open to anything, apart from my process which works well for me presently.

• Administrators
14 minutes ago, Markitos said:

@AndreaSSL1900 @Derek Don't put or add new logos when a team change her name or a new team appears for another, you have to wait for the new FM to come out or send me a PM and I see if  change the ID in the DB.
Why? Because we change logos that may not have to be changed and the pack looks bad.

That's no problem on my end mate but let's avoid PM's please and keep everything in the thread for transparency. So yes I agree.

• Like 1

Important Information

Terms & Conditions