Bologna 1909

• Moderators
Derek
This post was recognized by Derek!

Johno was awarded the badge 'Great Content' and 100 points.

SfKcS7c.png

Bologna 1909

Was inspired by Klaaz and Uncle Mo Italian saves on SI forum so I decided to start a save with Bologna. And I am using a tactic that I had amazing success with Anderlecht, and wow, somehow doing well in the league. Spent most of the time recruitment on backroom staff and scouts. Also fired my U's18 manager as his attributes was appalling so I bought Ivica Vastic, who I used with my Anderlecht save, U's 18 are currently sitting top in their league :cool:

5b4312e27bcb4bee49b49c411ea2d7e6.png

e528c99c74f0e6f32e1efdd44591b019.png

September was a hell for us :(  Dušan Vlahović, scored all 5 goals against me :( Only played one game in February so far, with a 1-0 win over Roma at home. Was also approached by Roma, after they sacked Mourinho, before Xmas. Attended interview but they went for Joachim Löw, in the end.

Tactic

d2584783d1664a25b9e51f8ba5d2fcaf.png

Transfers

cfb4323bec8ed1a64bac73ed105bb6e1.png

Not made any signings til I signed players above for January transfer window. Most of the signings are for back up. Probably paid over the top for Sesko. Sold few players like Gary Medel.

Hoping to finish the season tonight :thup:

• Thanks 1

• Administrators

Great stuff @Johno and you're doing brilliantly so far I have to say. I've never signed Sesko so I'm interested to see how he develops for you as this progresses.

You're tactic seems interesting too. I normally go with something similar but not Tiki-taka style, more Gegenpress I suppose.

Great start to this mate.

• Like 1

• Moderators
8 minutes ago, Derek said:

Great stuff @Johno and you're doing brilliantly so far I have to say. I've never signed Sesko so I'm interested to see how he develops for you as this progresses.

You're tactic seems interesting too. I normally go with something similar but not Tiki-taka style, more Gegenpress I suppose.

Great start to this mate.

Thanks @Derek I tends to sign Sesko, pretty much every save! 🥴 I just think Tiki-taka style suits my tactic.

• Like 1

• Moderators

ebd08872d81ca068b999fb95396a732d.png

:brock:

17264d5108761bdc8f5cf43bd7437d30.png

After beating Spezia, qualified for Champions League, definitely peaked too soon :(

55d972823e7844516c227c28e9452ad0.png

**** poor ffs. However, signed Anel Ahmedhodžić, for 6M for next season.

a58ac28cecb6d673ecc9cca6358fcbd4.png

However our finances is absolutely shocking :(:(

Edited by Johno

• Moderators
Derek
This post was recognized by Derek!

Johno was awarded the badge 'Great Content' and 100 points.

ccac953c712abe1f640a456c2004b4d1.png

bd3d688555ddc42b2e2d9998ddae5a2e.png

What a season for Bologna :cool:  Already made few signings for next season, especially in defence. Even tho we only conceded 34 goals. Will be looking to bring in AMC, MC, RB and LB.

Will also be looking to improve the backroom staff across the clubs, mostly will look at U's18 staff.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Moderators

6588bdbdede68633e31941972c7573b9.png

Had a busy summer and most of key players were wanted by top clubs :rolleyes:

Decided to cash in on Marko, as he had a year left and now 33 years old. Sesko, is on fire, 6 goals in last 5 games already.

Spent quite alot on improving our defence, especially with Ahmedodzic, Kristiansen and Khellven. Got Volpato, on loan from Roma, after @Uncle_modevelopment with him. Also signing him on permanently for 3.9M.

66cce47bcec1f0ebd789808c5dfd4319.png

Might have taken a huge risk on him, was looking through my scout report and came across him.

• Like 1

• Moderators
12 hours ago, Derek said:

🤣🤣🤣 Brilliant mate, absolutely brilliant!!!

Great result. Might get the job yourself in a few months 🤣

Absolutely no chance 😄 If I were to leave Bologna, it would be either Roma or Sassuolo.

• Haha 1

• Moderators

Managed to get to knockout round after finishing runners up in group with Man Utd, Sporting CP and Bayern Leverkusen. Then got drawn against Barca.

8847f86b9e41b87935459c834eec2a9e.png

SESKOOOOO. Can see us getting ripped to shred at Camp Nou :(

• Thanks 1