Retro Games

Derek

PES 😍

Tekken was always one of my favorite game franchises (that's why i have a tekken pic on my discord) but i wished i could also play mortal kombat and street fighter)

WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2006

MX vs ATV

Def Jam 

God Of War 

Assasin's Creed

Need For Speed

And now you kinda can see my age as well 🤣

Edited by Milho28
  • Like 1

• Moderators

My first console was the Super Nintendo, and it came with Super Mario World... I remember playing it for very long with my dad also playing it too, sometimes to early in the morning, enthusiastically telling me and my sister he played out another difficult level or discovered a secret or something like that. Legendary game in my eyes. 

Later I was fond of Command & Conquer and Red Alert, and I discovered my favorite game of all time: Rollercoaster Tycoon. I still love watching YouTube videos of this game. I did not like coasters in real life, because I was afraid of heights, but later I overcame that fear. I also made a few fanwebsites which were pretty popular at the time, and created a lot of content for it. 

Obviously I liked the old CM games too!

• Like 1

• Moderators
19 hours ago, Derek said:

What games did you guys enjoy playing when you were younger?

I'm really going to show my age here...  🤣

Mortal Kombat

Street Fighter

Wipeout

Sonic

EA NHL

FIFA

hold my milkshake ... donkey kong, pacman, final fight, street fighter, leisure suit larry, bard's tale, international karate+ (in turbo mode of course!), barbarian, sword of sodan, obliterator, fright night and lots more. mostly rpgs in the 1990s and 2000s.

if you like old arcade games, check out MAME 👈🏿

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Derek said:

I forgot about Assasin's Creed and GTA!

The real question is PES or FIFA. I've always been a FIFA fan but I think I will be outnumbered here 🤣

Oh GTA right i forgot about that haha

For me easily PES, at least on the time PES 4 and 6 were released, nowadays maybe FIFA is better.

Edited by Milho28
  • Like 1

• Moderators

pes. the 2006 edition had the most realistic version of okocha ever ... EVARRRR!!

i scored goals from direct free kicks and from runs across the entire pitch, pretty much what you can see in the countless videos of him on youtube. the player names were atrocious due to missing licenses, though ... 😬😬😬

Edited by cameosis
  • Like 2

PES 2006 was such a classic game! I really love the mode where you could choose 4 teams and picked a squad with players from those 4 teams, i don't remember the game mode name but yeah.. i used to play that a lot with my friends.

Okocha ❤️ yeah only problem with PES was the missing licenses :c

• Like 2

• Administrators
8 hours ago, cameosis said:

pes. the 2006 edition had the most realistic version of okocha ever ... EVARRRR!!

i scored goals from direct free kicks and from runs across the entire pitch, pretty much what you can see in the countless videos of him on youtube. the player names were atrocious due to missing licenses, though ... 😬😬😬

I remember the same issue with names in early FIFA additions with incorrect names.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • Administrators

Anyone ever played the Blade Runner game before? As the thread suggests it's a retro game but I loved it and was quite different at the time.

I can see it in the Playstation store now and thinking about it after AC Valhalla.