541/3421/343

I don't like modules with three defenders, but I decided to try for the first time, to build one that would satisfy my playing principles, and I tried various roles looking for which combinations would give a satisfying game to see.

in the end by dint of trying various combinations I got a module that involves all the players as much as possible, obtaining this:

541.png

as you can see many players have partnerships with multiple elements of the team, which makes them all move together, as a single block, which defends and attacks.

which I reported on Football Manager like this:

541-Exodus.png

at the moment I am still testing the tactic thoroughly, but I leave you the download, if anyone would like to test it and post the results later I would be grateful.

541 Exodus_by_Extinction.fmf

• Like 1

• Administrators

I like this one even though I don't normally go with three at the back. I think I did it recently in the EPL with a team and it was quite successful.

I need to start a new game soon so I will try this out for sure.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Derek said:

I like this one even though I don't normally go with three at the back. I think I did it recently in the EPL with a team and it was quite successful.

I need to start a new game soon so I will try this out for sure.

When u have time mate, my is an idea for play different football, 3 at back is an high risk football but 50% new manager use that 3 or 2 at back 🤣