Logo Design Request Thread

Derek

Hi there, Unable to download photoshop or others, I need help to create a brand new logo and jerseys. I downloaded a regional update and I wanted to create a new club in Besançon the "Red Bull Besançon" (yes it's a big delirium) and I would like if possible to have a total creative freedom logo for you on the shape and the font, and 3 jerseys (sponsor red bull), for the colors it would be a red jersey, a yellow jersey and a black please. Thanks in advance to whoever takes care of this. 

@Derek Any possibly of creating a logo for my fantasy team? Attached a logo that I've had a go at doing myself, but I don't like it & not that experienced with photoshop. 

Colours on the logo made are the ones I want to use(Brown - 143/98/54. & Blue - 100/181/246)The centre can be anything really(chose the coat of arms as my preferred choice but if you can find something better that'll fit then brilliant).

Also got kits created ready so if any possibility of making a 35x35px size logo too for it that'll be amazing.

Anymore information please let me know!

p.s - anywhere for me to donate towards fmg?

RTFCv2logo.png

Edited by GingaMilla
  • Like 1

• Administrators

Rotherham Town Football Club

I took inspiration from the towns industrial history to design this logo using a coal trolley. I've also given you different options with the coats of arms.

In terms of donations, we don't charge for graphics but our Patreon account is open for those who wish to donate but it's not something we ask members to do. Link on the main page.

@GingaMilla

Rotherham-Town.pngRotherham-Town1.pngRotherham-Town2.png

Rotherham-Town3.pngRotherham-Town4.pngRotherham-Town5.png

Rotherham-Town6.pngRotherham-Town7.pngRotherham-Town8.png

Rotherham-Town9.pngRotherham-Town10.pngRotherham-Town11.png

Rotherham-Town12.pngRotherham-Town13.png

Rotherham-Town.pngRotherham-Town1.pngRotherham-Town2.pngRotherham-Town3.pngRotherham-Town4.pngRotherham-Town5.pngRotherham-Town6.pngRotherham-Town7.pngRotherham-Town8.pngRotherham-Town9.pngRotherham-Town10.pngRotherham-Town11.pngRotherham-Town12.pngRotherham-Town13.png

• Thanks 1

Hey, ive just started a new save with Pan Sports (Isle of Wight), English 13th level. I have found a logo in the web, but it's poor quality and old fashioned. I need something fresh and modern for my save. According to FM their colours are similar to Aston Villa - Claret and blue. It would be nice to have something in the badge referring to the Isle of Wight.

Thank you in advance. :)

• Like 1

Sure, no rush. I do have another request though. Could you re-make crest of my local football club - Flota Świnoujście (Polish 5th tier). It looks outdated and out of fashion, been the same since forever. Could you freshen it up - that'll be amazing.

Edit - the city is located by the seaside by the polish-german border. "Flota" translates in english to "fleet", also some maritime/navy motives seem perfect.

199-flota-swinoujscie-ikona.jpg

Edited by Darthzdr
  • Like 1

• Administrators

Flota Świnoujście

I kept the design maritime as requested and changed the colours up slightly.

Flota-S-winoujs-cie.pngFlota-S-winoujs-cie1.png

Flota-S-winoujs-cie2.pngFlota-S-winoujs-cie3.png

Pan Sports Football Club

I've used quite a bit from the Isle of Wight in this one as requested by hand drawing the actual lighthouse and then using the symbols of the flag. Colours as requested in claret and blue.

Pan-Sports.pngPan-Sports1.png

Pan-Sports2.pngPan-Sports3.png

@Darthzdr

• Thanks 1

• Administrators

Jammerbugt FC

The brief was to create a simple logo for Jammerbugt similar to Sparta Prague, Inter Milan and Juventus but to also incorporate the Genk style by using the letter J to shape the logo. The current horizontal stripes also to be incorporated along with two golden stars with the option to increate to five if required.

Jammerbugt.png

Two Star Options

Jammerbugt.png Jammerbugt3.png

Jammerbugt6.png Jammerbugt9.png

Three Star Options

Jammerbugt12.png Jammerbugt13.png

Jammerbugt14.png Jammerbugt15.png

Four Star Options

Jammerbugt16.png Jammerbugt17.png

Jammerbugt18.png Jammerbugt19.png

Five Star Options

Jammerbugt1.png Jammerbugt4.png

Jammerbugt7.png Jammerbugt10.png

Shield Only Options

Jammerbugt2.png Jammerbugt5.png

Jammerbugt8.png Jammerbugt11.png

@wertousek

• Thanks 1

• Derek pinned this topic
21 minutes ago, Derek said:

Jammerbugt FC

The brief was to create a simple logo for Jammerbugt similar to Sparta Prague, Inter Milan and Juventus but to also incorporate the Genk style by using the letter J to shape the logo. The current horizontal stripes also to be incorporated along with two golden stars with the option to increate to five if required.

Jammerbugt.png

Two Star Options

Jammerbugt.png Jammerbugt3.png

Jammerbugt6.png Jammerbugt9.png

Five Star Options

Jammerbugt1.png Jammerbugt4.png

Jammerbugt7.png Jammerbugt10.png

Shield Only Options

Jammerbugt2.png Jammerbugt5.png

Jammerbugt8.png Jammerbugt11.png

@wertousek

Hi, thank you, they are great, love them.

However, is it please possible to make three and four stars versions as well, so i don't have to make them on my own later?

Thank you

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...