Logo Design Request Thread

Derek

• 1 month later...

Hi!

Really cool designs!

I have a request for a redesign of my local 7-a-side team.

Our name Is FC Bajern, inspired by FC Bayern. Bajern in Danish is slang for beers. (see the current logo for inspiration). We normally play in Uruguay blue and black shorts/socks.

It would be cool if you could make a modern looking logo including:

-          Logo as a circle

-          A golden wreath as I have attached

-          The Bavaria pattern in the blue/ white colors of Uruguay.

-          Include est. 2020

-          And if possible, some realistic looking beers

Anything else you are free to do.

Thanks!

Bavaria pattern.jpg

Current logo..jpg

Golden wreath (from our mother club).JPG

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators
1 hour ago, Tore23 said:

heloo, can you help me with a logo for my team ? I whant a logo like this (the right logo with Ferencvarosi, )but with black and yellow, with name Juniorul Horezu

Here you go

Juniorul-Horezu.pngJuniorul-Horezu1.png

Juniorul-Horezu4.pngJuniorul-Horezu5.png

Juniorul-Horezu2.pngJuniorul-Horezu3.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators
1 hour ago, Therr said:

Hi. 

Could you redesign the Paris fc badge to make it more modern 

Hi @Therr and welcome to FMG.

Are there any particular details you would like in the logo i.e. shape, colour, symbols etc

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, I loved all your works so far and i was wondering if you could help me out as well.

I was planning to make a career with King's Lynn but i found its current logo to be kinda lackluster, and considering i wanted it to look good and not out of place in the premier league and one day the champions league, i wanted to revamp it a little.

For reference:

Current logo (ngl i'd only keep the colors but a different hue, like, blue navy and gold, idk)

https://pin.it/6hPqynk

The city's coat of arm (and if you exclude all the adornments and just look at the shield, that was the older logo basically... kinda) with its 3 dragons' heads pierced by a cross (st margaret's legend)

https://pin.it/7dRlmyy

As for how i want it to look like, i'm gonna be as sincere as i can, i have 0 design sense and i'd only hinder the result, so i'll leave it to your best judgement 🙈 i just wanted something that looked more natural in a higher division as i said above...

If you really need more informations/details, ask away, i'll try 💪😂

Sorry for the vague request 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Derek said:

King's Lynn Town Football Club

Kings-Lynn-Town-FC.png

@Fr4nk240

So I took inspiration from the current logo and the coats of arm which resulted in this design. I switched up the traditional colours as requested and think they work quite well.

hii i just saw it, it's certainly better than the original, but there might have been a misunderstanding caused probably by the way i phrased it.
As i mentioned, I liked basically nothing from the current logo, i just posted it in the reference to like show what the team's logo was like and possibly look at the color scheme which was certainly better than the previous logo (see below)

Spoiler

3814.png.155c7da6d494b6335d5577fe31386f67.png

Then i posted the coat of arms and described how this ^ looked like.
Matter of fact i loved what you did with the shape, it was perfect, but the linnet wasn't what i expected since i much preferred the 3 dragon's heads (since it is relevant to the city much more due to the fact that it's - at least so i read up - a town built around the st margaret cathedral). 
Once again, it was my mistake and i'm very sorry (especially since i omitted another personal detail, i was way too tired when i wrote that. I also wanted to remove the "Town" in the name, so just King's Lynn FC).
I decided to try and be a little more helpful with my directions, so i looked up a few ideas (see below)

Spoiler

Screenshot_20220804-045039_Google.thumb.jpg.7582ecb72d8e79ee6132b3882ce32add.jpg

Screenshot_20220804-045203_Google.thumb.jpg.435343e6ecefbc37685237319e4843e1.jpgScreenshot_20220804-045054_Google.thumb.jpg.a1cad1e0be5f8f237395f6f09e2eebf6.jpg

So yeah I even attempted (poorly) to get a better shot at the dragon's head1015488772_Nuovoprogetto.png.70532b07ce8c0d9a0d16c96f44f0c8da.png... kinda

Once more, i'm sorry for the trouble, although shameless, could i ask you to rework it? 🙈

• Like 1

• Administrators

That's perfectly fine mate.

Just a few questions then.

• Do you want the logo to be round with a shield in the middle or would you prefer a different shape altogether?
  • Are you happy with the colours I used or prefer something different?
  • Can I create three actual dragon heads for the logos or do you want the one you posted above?

1 hour ago, Derek said:

That's perfectly fine mate.

Just a few questions then.

• Do you want the logo to be round with a shield in the middle or would you prefer a different shape altogether?
  • Are you happy with the colours I used or prefer something different?
  • Can I create three actual dragon heads for the logos or do you want the one you posted above?

Ok

- round plus shield like the pins

- the colors were perfect

- i'd say that as long as they stay loyal to the old design it's fine, there were several renditions all at terrible quality, i just wanted you to take a better look at em. So whatever suits best.

• Like 1