Logo Design Request Thread

Derek

• Moderators
53 minutes ago, Snorkus said:

Thank you but I doubt it includes the logos I've requested 😁

Probably not but I am sure @Derekcan do them for you.

I have searched for Elan Chevilly-Larue, on my save but doesn't come up.

Also can you provide those 3 club logos ID?

10 minutes ago, Johno said:

Probably not but I am sure @Derekcan do them for you.

I have searched for Elan Chevilly-Larue, on my save but doesn't come up.

Also can you provide those 3 club logos ID?

Yeah I'm sure he will 🙂

Elan Chevilly-Larue doesn't come up in normal save, it's in the lowest division possible so you need an update to play with this club.

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, Snorkus said:

Yeah I'm sure he will 🙂

Elan Chevilly-Larue doesn't come up in normal save, it's in the lowest division possible so you need an update to play with this club.

Ahhh! Do you know the club ID number so Derek can name it so you can put them in the logo folders, might have to edit the XML file to add it in.

6 minutes ago, Johno said:

Ahhh! Do you know the club ID number so Derek can name it so you can put them in the logo folders, might have to edit the XML file to add it in.

Yeah I do,  I noted the ID numbers of the club the league & the competition. I will rename the files & edit the xml file no problem with that

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, Snorkus said:

Yeah I do,  I noted the ID numbers of the club the league & the competition. I will rename the files & edit the xml file no problem with that

Perfect 🙂 I am sure Derek, will do them when he gets the chance to 😉 

• Moderators
6 minutes ago, Snorkus said:

Thanks. Yeah I have no doubt, I'll be patient ^^ The club's logo is the more important for sure. The other 2...that'd be great to have them, if not it's okay ^^

I am sure he would be happy to do other 2 for you 🙂 

• Like 1

Hi, I am looking for a logo for a viking styled football team based in iceland. I ain't the best when it comes to describing things so will do the best I possibly can. 

team name: The Northmen

style: old/ruins/vikings

I am looking for a circle logo in a style of a shield, two axes crossing over, Icelandic northmen viking.  viking armour style. not sure with the colours to use so feel free to go wild with that.

thank you.

• Like 1

• Administrators
On 23/01/2023 at 14:35, riths said:

Hi, I am looking for a logo for a viking styled football team based in iceland. I ain't the best when it comes to describing things so will do the best I possibly can. 

team name: The Northmen

style: old/ruins/vikings

I am looking for a circle logo in a style of a shield, two axes crossing over, Icelandic northmen viking.  viking armour style. not sure with the colours to use so feel free to go wild with that.

thank you.

Sorry for the delay mate. I'll get this done over the weekend.

Hi mate,

I’m looking to start an Isle of Man save and have created a new team. Called Manann Athletic. 

This team is from the capital, Douglas and was founded in 2022. I was hoping to find some sort of badge that would have a Celtic god known as “Manannán mac Lir” being the main characteristic of the image. 

On Google images there’s some various angles and drawings of him, I know some people have provided specific images but as you’ve got way more experience than me in creating logos it’s probably best I left which one to pick to you specifically- https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=Manannán+mac+Lir&client=safari&hl=en-gb&prmd=ivsn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiL3omwwev8AhXFg1wKHeilB0UQ_AUoAXoECAIQAQ&biw=375&bih=629&dpr=3

I was hoping for a logo that has a modern design, possibly circular but open to suggestions. The team colour is sea blue, with white stripes. 

Could you please come up with a logo for that?

• Like 1

• Administrators
6 hours ago, Alex 22 said:
Hi, friend.
Can you please make an updated logo, change salzburg to kemerovo
Size 180*180 and 18*18

Hi @Alex 22

We have a separate thread for Red Bull logos. If you want I can make you one but it will be in that style.

Here is a link

10 hours ago, Derek said:

Привет@Алекс 22

У нас есть отдельная ветка для логотипов Red Bull. Если хотите, я могу сделать вам один, но он будет в этом стиле.

Вот ссылка

Yes, please do it in this style, with different colors if possible.
Also, if possible, an energy-style logo with the Kemerovo signature.
  • Like 1

Hey! I’m looking for a circular badge to be made for a club called Grangemouth Athletic Community Football Club (CFC)

Based in Grangemouth, Falkirk in Scotland

I would like the badge to be circular with any colour, as long as they’re dark and not light!

for details I would like a canal in the badge with potentially a port or ship of some sort as well?

thanks!

• Like 1